"Just a moment," Florence muttered, letting go of Elijah's hand and stepping towards John, "Can't have you turning up to be wed looking like you're off to the races, can we?"

"What's wrong with me?" John asked the girl with a smirk as he balanced a toothpick in his mouth.

"For starters, they won't have that," Florence remarked, removing his cap and handing it to Tommy before straightening his jacket and patting down his shoulders, "You've got to look the part, we can't have them turning you away, can we?"

"We ain't seen what she looks like yet," John scoffed.

"I've been assured she's a pretty girl," Florence replied as she smoothed out his hair, hoping that John would be happy enough with his new wife that she wouldn't have to go back on his word, "What do you reckon boys?"

"Looks like a proper groom, cheers Floss," Arthur grinned, patting John on the back as Tommy kept his eyes on Florence, "Come on boy, let's get you married."

The group headed down towards the Lees' campsite, Elijah wrapping his arm around Florence as they trailed behind the Shelby brothers.

"Right, you should see the size of her dowry," Arthur remarked, placing a hand on John's shoulder.

"Her what?" John answered.

"Her dad's giving you a car," Tommy replied as they approached the caravans where the girl's mother stood.

"You think he'll be happy when he sees her?" Elijah whispered to Florence.

"I don't have a clue," Florence replied, "But he doesn't exactly have a choice."

"Will he do?" Tommy gestured towards John as they stood before the woman.

"He'll do," She nodded with a smile as the group erupted in cheers.

The group made their way towards where the ceremony would take place, Elijah stayed beside Florence as she stood with the three Shelby brothers. She had little to say to Tommy that couldn't be said through their stolen glances. While she didn't necessarily approve of Tommy betrothing his brother without his knowing, she knew that Tommy wouldn't do something like that without reason, and as much as she hated to admit it, she trusted his judgement.

"Here she is," Tommy smiled as the woman from before guided a girl dressed in white with a veil over her head towards the altar.

"She'd better be under fifty," John sighed.

"Come here," Tommy muttered, retrieving the toothpick from his brother's mouth, "Go on."

"Anyone would think you've gone soft," Florence whispered to Tommy as they watched John make his way to the front, kneeling beside his soon to be wife.

"Call it sunny disposition," Tommy muttered.

"We're here today to join in matrimony, this man and this woman," Johnny Dogs announced as Ada and Polly appeared beside them. Polly left Ada at Tommy's side before finding her spot beside Florence who stood beside Elijah.

"Hello, Pol," Florence smiled as they watched the marital proceedings take place, "It's good to see you again."

"You too, sweet girl," Polly replied as the pair observed the energy between Ada and Tommy, "There wasn't exactly room for catching up last time I saw you, was there?"

"I suppose not," Florence sighed, recalling when they had last met it was after the shop had been done over as John's bride lifted her veil.

"How are you? How's the baby?" Polly whispered as John smiled at his family over his shoulder, clearly content with his new bride.