Chapter 1: Gas Station Massacre

Start from the beginning

The scene filled with the bodies of the unfortunate break out, the two heroes accompanying the transport now dead alongside a multitude of prisoners and guards alongside the dogs, bullet holes seen throughout the car and the victims seemingly killed using a sharp object. The way the wounds and kills were sliced seems to belong to a professional, like a butcher or a surgeon, yet the way they were killed was almost like the killer was admiring the victims they snuff out, Blood and guts spread through the scene of misery and suffering.

Approaching the scene of the crash was Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi. Towering above his colleagues, Tsukauchi with his short black hair, tan overcoat, and matching hat.

"Detective Tsukauchi," greeted a lean policeman called Sansa with the head of a ginger tabby cat, dressed in a pale blue button-up shirt and protective vests adorned with a golden bell. Together, they surveyed the grim aftermath before them.

"I've seen my fair share of murder scenes, but this..." Tsukauchi's voice trailed off as he took in the carnage before him. "This is a massacre," he declared bluntly, his usually composed demeanor betraying a hint of disbelief.

Indeed, the scene was a grisly tableau of death and destruction, with the small details described earlier merely scratching the surface of the horror that lay before them. Even the most seasoned officers found themselves struggling to maintain their composure in the face of such brutality.

Turning his attention to the blood trail leading to tire tracks, Tsukauchi inquired about the investigation. "Did you look into the tire tracks?" he asked, his keen gaze scanning the area for clues.

"We did. No sign of the vehicle, but we found something else," one of the officers replied, gesturing towards a nearby body bag. "An innocent bystander caught up in the chaos." With a mixture of dread and determination, Tsukauchi approached the body bag, bracing himself for what he was about to see.

Upon uncovering the body, Tsukauchi recoiled at the sight before him. The precision of the attack, coupled with the makeshift weapon protruding from the victim's foot, hinted at a methodical and calculated killer. "Looks like we'll need forensics to make sense of this," he muttered grimly, his mind racing with possibilities.

Escorted to the crime scene, Tsukauchi surveyed the police tape encircling the area, his gaze lingering on the white outline marking where the innocent victim had fallen. "How many survived?" he inquired, his thoughts drifting toward the grim task ahead.

"A few villains, a doctor, and that's it. The rest..." the officer's voice trailed off, leaving the implication hanging in the air.

As Tsukauchi pieced together the events leading up to the tragedy, his thoughts turned to the impending UA Sports Festival. The recent outbreak of villain activity would undoubtedly cast a shadow over the prestigious event, adding to his already overwhelming workload.

Sighing inwardly, Tsukauchi couldn't help but lament the mountain of paperwork that awaited him, exacerbated by the added burden of dealing with paperwork from his colleague, Toshinori. "Just a few days before the sports festival," he mused to himself, his shoulders sagging with the weight of responsibility. "The paperwork never ends." He sighs as he looks at the officer. "Tell me, who escaped?"

"Not really much special, a few A-class here and there, but it's expected for a highly secured transport such as this, but one stood out a quirkless fella, he goes by the name, Micheal Myers, the strange thing is that we have nothing, little to no information about him beyond just his face and name, No birth certificate or where he came from or anything beyond a name and face, but his quirkless so he shouldn't be no problem finding him tho, a piece of cake, We should leave the high-class villains to the heroes, although with the escape, it could cause concern to the public due to how close it is to the sports festival." The officer answered as Tsukauchi thanked him and went to his car.