"Oh, it's Mia," I lied. He looked like he didn't believe me at all, but he seemed to just shrug it off.

"Okay, Mia. I'm Josh, and I would like to ask you one more thing. Do you know some coffee shop near here?" He asked.

I pursed my lips while thinking if there was any coffee shop near here. After a few seconds, I remembered one.

"Ah, yeah. It's that way," I pointed to the direction ahead of me.

"Would you like to go with me? I would like to buy you a drink to repay your kindness," He offered with a smile.

I debated with myself whether to go with him or not. Well, the coffee shop is in the same direction of my house, so I could go with him if I wanted to.

But he might have something in store for me when we're alone.

But right now, we're alone, and yet he didn't try anything or do something bad to me.

Maybe he's really a good person, and I just happened to be paranoid to have suspicions towards an innocent person.

"I'll just walk you there since it is the same direction to where I was headed to," he looked disappointed. "Oh, wait. Will you use your car?"

"Um, no. I'll just leave my car here. I will walk with you. That way, we will have more time to talk. You're single, right?" He grinned. I blinked a few times.

Is he...is he flirting with me or what?

I just let out a nervous laugh before we started walking. After awhile, his phone rang.

Wait. He has a phone. So why didn't he use the GPS? Maybe his phone doesn't have one.

"Oh, wait. I have to answer this," he fished out his phone from his pocket. I was shocked to see an iPhone.

What?? He has an iPhone, and I'm sure as hell that an iPhone has GPS, so why didn't he use it?!

My question was answered when I saw him frowning at his phone. It looked like he really needed to answer it, but he didn't know how.

"Um, here. You just have to press the green button." I instructed. Accidentally, I saw the name of the caller. Actually, it was not a name. The caller was called Boss.

He looked embarrassed because I saw a small tinge of pink on his cheeks. He nodded timidly and answered the call.

I stepped away from him to give him some privacy. I'm not one to eavesdrop. Well, except earlier with Crystal and her dogs. I was forced to eavesdrop.

After a few minutes, he walked towards me with an unreadable expression.

"So, you're headed home?" He asked, putting his hands inside his jeans' pocket.

I nodded, and we started walking again. After a few steps, I could already see the coffee shop.

"There it-" I was cut off by his hug. My eyes widened at this gesture.

He's hugging me!!!

I was about to push him away, but after I heard what he said, I froze.