Over lunch and inspired by Andreas' advice they set some additional ground rules that, to Jennifers surprise, included separating Minnie days from masturbating days at Samuels suggestion. He proudly asserted he had remained celibate since Jennifer left.

Secretly Jennifer still harboured hopes the novelty of playing maid would soon wear off. Not that she would admit that to Samuel or even Andrea if they saw her again. Minnie suggested moving his uniform to their bedroom.

"How will that look when the contract cleaners are here, it's obvious your uniform would not fit me Minnie." Jennifer was pleased at how malleable Minnie was. Choosing her words carefully to separate Minnie from Samuel the way Andrea suggested she continued "while the cleaners are here tomorrow Samuel and I will shop for you Minnie." Jennifer left Minnie playing games on his computer while she researched suitable shops in the city.

'Glorias Fashions' the sign above the shop declared even though only lingerie was displayed in the window. Jennifer judged Gloria to be 60something. "We emailed yesterday about 1950s' style underwear."

"Email you say...email? That would be Anita's department." Gloria smiled as her eyes closely examined Jennifer with the look of either an undertaker or a corsetière before taking a measuring tape from the counter "I will get your measurements then pass you over to Anita who will help you find the perfect style, fitting room is this way."

"Oh not for me..." Jennifer smiled at Samuel. "For my husband," she enunciated.

"Please do not embarrass me," Samuel whispered. Jennifer looked pleased as she explained, with an air of innocence, that the first step in becoming a maid always begins with well fitting foundations.

Gloria agreed as she began measuring Samuel, calling out sizes she added, "Please bring out a firm control suspender corselette Anita." After instructing Samuel to undress she tutted in disapproval, said boxers will not do, called out, "We'll need a panty girdle as well."

When the sounds of drawers opening and closing ceased Anita appeared and Jennifer wished she had a camera to record the look on Samuels face. If being measured by woman had been embarrassing, then being served by a young woman in her late teens was a hundred times worse. "Turn away, slip your boxers off and put this on" Anita said as she handed Samuel the panty girdle. Gloria had left to serve another customer leaving Anita to explain, to no-one in particular, how lucky they had been to happen upon Glorias Fashions. "We are the only shop in the city that still has stock of original vintage undies."

Jennifer struggled to keep a straight face as Samuel tugged the girdle up as far as his hips then declared it too small. "No it's not," standing behind him Anita grasped the sides, "wiggle...just need to get it over your bum...there, a perfect fit. Now get your wedding tackle settled and turn around...sweetie."

"Minnie," Jennifer reminded Anita.

"That is just so priceless," giggle escaped Anita as she handed Samuel a corselette. "Okay Minnie the maid step in and wiggle yourself in while pulling the sides at the same time. It will soon come to be second nature."

Samuel was thankful his cock was imprisioned within the panty girdle as it struggled with the girdle to harden. "You can relax your stomach muscles now, thats it, let your corselette do all the work," Anita said as she slipped the wide shoulder straps over his arms. "You'll need three of everything Minnie - one to wear, one in the wash and one in your lingerie drawer," Anita said how corselettes are the perfect foundation for both housework and crossdressers, "holds your forms in place all day... do you mind?" Without waiting for an answer she scooped his manboobs into the cups and adjusted the shoulder straps. She turned toward Jennifer. "A cup is the smallest size corselettes were made in which leaves a little space..." Anita slipped a couple of 'chicken fillets' in the cups, made a final adjustment to the shoulder straps. "That's better, a perfect fit."