Passion Trip🌌

Narrator: As they fell in a state of trance vocalizing the lyrics of each and every song played and talking about what the future has held for them, not knowing what they are going to face in matters of time. Having to stop at the gas station to refill the tank and also get more supplies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aliyah's Thoughts....

"I found it weird that Derick has been zoning out and keeping quite in the car...mmh?? I HAVE TO FIND WHAT'S HAPPENING, he has been watching me while he was driving and every time I dose off to sleep or just taking a nap or maybe concentrating on my phone he glares at me with the eyes of sorrow and guilt... I THINK?,MAYBE he's just scared...ORR THE EYES filled with LOVE?..STRANGEE..I KNOW??"

"Okay Aliyah u know that you talking to your self in your mind RIGHT!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator: She waited on Derick to come back with the supplies.

                                                                       20 minutes later

   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator: Derick came back with everything they needed and looked like he was very very VERY tired from driving, which was noticed by Aliyah..

" Derry(his nickname) I think you should get some rest and i will drive to the destination" She placed a innocent smile on her face pairing it with googly eyes, which made Derick to feel something in his stomach." Okay... umm...that's Fi-in" he said while stuttering trying to hide the feeling.

Narrator: They both exchanged sits and Aliyah took the drivers sit, as Derick took the passenger sit.

The drive was smooth as it collided with the music...but that made everything at ease. In other case without the music the car was going to be filled with the unsettling silence which was going to be disturbed by the breathing in and out taking place inside them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derick's Thoughts...

" I'm realizing that this trip to the campus is like more of a...."passion trip"...I KNOW I KNOW this is /was suppose to be two friends going to the same college and trying or taking a step of being more independent...BUT AS Aliyah 😍 PLACE THAT SWEET SMILE ON HER FACE WHICH HAD AN AFFECT ON ME, I SHYLY LOOKED AWAY BUT AS I GAZE AT HER ONCE MORE SHE NOW PAIRED THE SMILE WITH GOOGLY EYES...AHHHHHHH...TO DIE FOR, making me stutter in order to answer her statement."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm...soooo what's the zoning out for?" Aliyah asked in a soft voice. "OHH I'm so so sorry for doing that...I..IT'S just I've BEEN REALLY THINKING ABOUT college lifestyle, and like how would it be like without the running around the hallways and spray painting the bathroom stalls" Derick thought of a lame but believable answer. Aliyah laughs about the statement made by Derick which gives her a memory of them and her friend group(including Derick) spray painting the principals framed picture in one of the corridors. "HAAAHA, That reminds me of the day You, Me ,Pricilla, James and Zoe spray painted the principals picture...HILARIOUS" trying not laugh while talking. " YEAHH!! I remember that and then you sprayed on top of the picture "DICK RIDER"...TOTALLY WORTH IT." Laughing while talking to Aliyah.

N(Narrator):Derick suggests that they take a snack break for a while to fuel themselves up, which Aliyah replied with a "YESS" with no hesitation.

________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                NEXT DAY

                                           24th of February Year(your choice)

________________________________________________________________________________

Aliyah's pov:

We arrived safely and made it to the campus which with immediate effect i went to the reception to check in and know my room number and roommate. My room number is Room 24 section c and my room mate is Tara Jones.
I arrived a my section and departed with Derick and walked down the hallway and toward the dorm/room, as I was about to knock on the door I clashed with a young slim thick  grunge girl wearing black baggy jeans, Converse(white), star bleached black crop top and tired look makeup, with a small  grey fanny pack around her waist. She greeted me kindly and introduced her self as "Trixie".

"OHH heyy" I firstly greeted her kindly.

"AW HII" In a high squeaky voice.

"Umm...can I please put my bag inside because it's heavy asf" I asked in a kind but tired voice as she just quickly moved out the way and helped me to put my bags down. "Thank you very much "Tricks". I didn't even realize I just gave her a nickname until she pointed it out.
"OH no is it okay if i call you that" I asked.

"Oh YEAA!! it's fine, shows that you already getting use to me" she said
I just nodded yes and plopped down the couch.

"Soooo what's your name?" she asked...ugh I forgot to introduce myself to her...how rude of me.
Shyly I say" Ohh umm my name is Aliyah Miller and I'm 19 years of age."

"OKAYY! ALI I'M Tara Jones and...oh wtf SAME AGE." She said excitedly 

She then suggested we should be friends and quickly help me pack up and then go and introduce her to Derick....Oh 
I think you r thinking of "HOW DOES SHE KNOW DERICK?"...

Umm yeah i mentioned him while we were packing and talking...

umm guys if yall want more comment down below, vote... if y'all have some ideas to share with me to add on the story or create a new one i would love that...just DM me on instagram : Wicked _stacey

LOVE YALL VERY MUCH
 💗✨