First year

None of the chracters except lilac. or places r mine credits to J.K Rowling.
So, lilac is the sister of Harry Potter. She was sorted into slytherin which made Harry mad. He started treating her like a slave and she always took his detentions even everyone else treated her badly. She never got what she deserved. One day she was singing a song while sitting beside the window. It was a rainy night at Hogwarts. The sound of water droplets echoed throughout the castle. The song was:-
' Im just the lil sister of the great Harry Potter who only exist to continue the story, He gets called the boy who who lived while am standing of screen. When will I get my comedic relive. Can't be too loud , Can't be too busy, if I don't answer now r they still gonna need me? , cant be too proud , can't think am pretty, do they keep me around so their flaws just seem silly??.
The slytherin gang and the golden trio came their cuz of her voice. When lilac decided to go to her room just when she got up and took a few steps Draco came and hugged her tightly and said 'why didn't u told me before' after hearing his words lilac broke down into tears. Harry thought she was being dramatic.
AFTER 7 DAYS.......
Lilac was chilling with the gang when Harry started to bully her by saying ' Just if YOU weren't here I would have done everything so easily' mattheo was about do slap him but lilac gestured if not to and  she muttered 'impossible ' Harry heard it and said ' there is no word called impossible in my dictionary ' and lilac said ' ohh ! Mind telling me from where did u got that shitty dictionary?? Draco whispered in mattheos ears ' Damn that was h0t!!. Harry couldn't help but being embarrassed.
*AFTER THAT INCIDENT HARRY STARTED HATING LILAC MORE*
ONE MONTH LATERR
Lilac was roaming around the hallway of the castle when Harry grabbed her wrist and started slapping her really hard. He even tried to give her immense pain at which lilac screamed. Hearing g the scream the gang came and lilac took the advantage of that when Harry looked away to see them. Lilac twisted his arm and kicked him. She said ' try me u b@stered' then she slapped him really hard. The slytherin gang was soon proud of her.

The next part some time later