Jungkook fell on sofa. He was exhausted. He already destroyed last drops of energy at hospital. Now only with will power looked around. He had ppromised he will return at seven but now it's ten. He felt.....guilty. How will he face him. After all he need happiness in those eyes.

"Here" glass of cold water arrived making him flinched.

"...am really....sorry....I...I...really...." he pleaded to idol

"Relax......I know you were busy it's not the problem....honestly my niece didn't make me upset...she is angel"

"...You......too..." held his hand.

"...I'm devil........now come for dinner..." Taehyung .

"Why didn't you eat......." he got up

"Food was tasteless without you...."

"......salad" He served.

"Hmm oh yeah...........they have decided the party date....Sunday.... we will...."

"No...." His body left colour.

"What happened....?"

"......Minister has confirmed....it....date is
..........sunday" he looked at Taehyung worries.

".........I have asked you so many times to inform me....you didn't" Taehyung kept the glass

"I got to know tonight only" he gulped

"I have reputation in them. They are from different countries....waiting just for you......." he stood

"I....I....don't....leave....please....Tae.... food" he panicked

".......I have promised them......." he left.

This is the first time they have a unpleasant moment. Jungkook rubbed his tears.

He looked at the mirror. In the effect of colorful dim lights he was trying to see himself. Perfect as usual but eyes lost shine. A con stant worry poking him. He pulled the drawer...took his Rolex. Jungkook has already taken his. Wang was telling he has crried his outfits for tonight party. A warm breath spread in air. Everything was maze. After yesterday night incident he didn't talk to Jungkook. At night doctor tried to talk....brought a glass of hot chocolate. He pretended to be asleep. In the morning when actually got up... his every nessasary had prepared... then with a bright smile doctor promised... he will join party whenever he get chance. He knows he is trying....but the profession is not helping. He also knows how his friends gonna judge him...and he just try to....solve. He spread some fragrance.

The magnificent decor. Elegant neighbors. Classy way to live life. Fake smiles....coding talks.... expensive features...more expensive liquor...and suffocating air. A perfect 'celebrity' evening. As he entered the VIP gallery... his arrival appreciated by a pull from Sharon...Kris wife. A pathetic way of touching... He has idea and experience. Still.... he is a part of this society. He freed himself of he r arms.

"Oh Taehyung after a decade....I miss you..." Sharon sat with Kris who was more interested in glass.

"Nice to meet you..and evryone" Taehyung took seat beside Seojoon.

"Where is Jungkook?" Wooik offered glass of wine.

"He will join soon..." Taehyung tried to avoid.

"What an idiot he missed the chance to hold you" Sharon smired at Tae.

"Where is that Chimmy....? He missed it today too...." Seojoon changed the topic.

"You know the ennogoration...he and Yoongi hyung need to......" he interrupted with another scream.

"Tae oh my......you looking....ufff" Hazel Ralph wife capture his neck in arm.

"Thanks...you are gorgeous..." Taehyung removed her.

"Still....hot" she sat in his couch...rubbed thigh.

"Honey that seat is for Jungkook...yours with Ralph go...." Kyle Seojoon wife smiled.

This is woman among them has dignity. Tae whispered a thanks. Hazel went.

"You sure he will come...." After long bogum asked shaking a bottle.

"Why not?" Taehyung looked worried.

"I mean he is busy......" he interrupted by Wooik.

"Hey gummy let's go for billiards...."

They went. Taehyung looked at the glass window...'where are you....'

DongHyung was watering small plants while enjoying opera. Namjoon called from livingroom.

"Hey dad look at the news on tv"

Taehyung was circling the rim of glass with point finger. It's already ten. With every second his worry increasing. Seojoon was dancing with Kyle. Others were on game table. He is alone.

"Cigar......" bogum extended.

"You....know"

"One will do nothing"

Tae looked at the dance floor.

"I know that day you were angry...."

"Leave it..."

"Tae all I need is your wellness... I'm worried......"

"Im not atwar...."

"he is using your limelight Tae...."

".........Please you....."

"I know it's hurt but true"

"....How......"

"We all are celebrity waiting for him a common doctor....it would not possible if he doesn't yet you...think......why doctor min choose him?......he is a Kim so"

"No....He is a excellent doctor"

".....there are thousands......"

"You are......overthinking......he is pure....he didn't even tell me for party
...we decide it....."

"Tell you ver soon he will steel your... lime...."

"Give me......" Taehyung hold cigarettes walk towards counter.

"On the rocks......" he exhaled breath looked at the empty couchhnh..

Thanks for reading ......