Devil's Angel

📖📷 Book : 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹

Author : 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝟴𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 : 

Couples : 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗮

Tropes : Love at first sight, Obsessed hero, Secret Admirer, Billionaire romance, alpha hero, jealous-possessive hero, innocent-shy heroine

(Some pictures are from the author's story)

Shivaay is the typical billionaire, a workaholic, arrogant, angry, and short tempered with a devilish attitude

Shivaay is the typical billionaire, a workaholic, arrogant, angry, and short tempered with a devilish attitude. Except with his family, he becomes completely different.

Not to mention Shivaay is also in love with Anika for two years and is also her secret admirer. Despite wanting her immediately, he is waiting for her to finish he studies in London and then he will integrate himself into her life in the most seamless and loving way.

Anika on the other hand, is a very shy but bubbly girl who loves her family and is her chirpy self with them, but is very awkward and introverted with other people.

Shivaay knows in his first encounter with Anika that she is the one for him. He has her followed, keeps her safe, and has been there for her as her 'secret admirer' friend for 2 years, although she has no clue who he is. He sends her bouquets for her every achievement, buys her expensive gifts, and even gets her dresses.

She knows that he has complete knowledge of her comings and goings but still is not creeped out by the stranger but feels a safety net around her.

Shivaay's care, his need to be close to her, only to see her smile. The fact that her tears feel like daggers to him and her avoiding him can bring this cold, ruthless man to tears just hits you in the feels.

 The fact that her tears feel like daggers to him and her avoiding him can bring this cold, ruthless man to tears just hits you in the feels

 "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝘀𝘂𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀."

𝗠𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻, 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁. 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂"

It's the small moments that define the romance and make it timeless. His not allowing her to make food, so that she doesn't hurt herself, punishing anyone who even slightly offends her, forget actually hurting her, celebrating each and every moment, no matter how small or big. Each and every detail of hers is significant and worship worthy for him.
He is obviously very possessive about the doesn't spare anyone or anything in proving that they belong to each other. And the sexual tension is off the roof, as well as their intimate scenes scorching and woah!

"𝗜𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹; 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆, 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆."

The bigger gestures honestly didn't hold my attention as much as the unsaid sweet and cute moments between them

The family dynamics of both the main characters are too funny and have you in stitches. Their reactions and banter with each other, with the underlying love and concern, is brilliantly written and leaves you laughing and adds more depth to the story. Even Anika's relationship with her brother-in-law is so pure and extra sweet and idealistic.
The families are the best, but they act too crazy sometimes.

There is some angst and violence towards the end of the book that actually didn't need to be because it could have been so easily solved.
But as in the movies, all's well that ends well.