Four Arms grabs an apron and wraps it around his waist. He then places the four pans on the stove, pouring the vegetable oil in them and letting it simmer.

Four Arms cracks all four of his knuckles, before twisting his neck to crack it as well.

Four Arms: "Alright. Time to get to work."

=============================================================================================

About twenty-or-so minutes later, the other girls come downstairs and wait with Lucy.

Zdrada: "The food smells pretty good. When's it gonna be ready?"

Monica: "It'll be ready when it get ready." Her eyes are squinted, a grouchy expression on her face. "He better have that coffee ready soon."

Justice: "Oh, don't be so moody, Monica!" She pets Rex, whose head is resting on her lap. "Let's just all be patient for a little bit, and the food will be ready in no time."

Modeus: "Yeah, what she said." She is distracted by a romance novel in her hand. "So lewd.....~"

Cerberus is sitting on the floor, staring at Rex with nasty looks on their faces.

Judgement has positioned herself to stand by the front door, not taking her eyes off of the door. Malina is also not paying attention, being distracted by a game on the TV.

Azazel is also busy, in her world, continuing to do her research at the dining room table.

The kitchen door suddenly opens, over a dozen Dittos walk in. Most of them carries pancakes, two of them carry drinks, and set them down on the table.

 Most of them carries pancakes, two of them carry drinks, and set them down on the table

Ditto 1: "Breakfast is ready!"

Ditto 2: "So come over and dig in!"

The girls get up from what they're doing and sit down at the dining table. A couple Dittos have to bring Judgment and Malina, and a few more have to take away Azazel's research.

Azazel: "Wait, my research!"

Ditto 3: "You need to eat first." He holds several papers over his head. "So, suck it up and eat."

The Dittos reform into one and sit down at the table, between Lucy and Judgement. He then reverts back into human form, and eats the pancakes with the girls.

Lucy: "Mmm~!" She has a big smile on her face. "This is really good!"

Malina: "Yeah." She grumbles with a small blush on her face. "It's pretty good."

Monica: "And this coffee is sublime." She smirks. "You get to keep the ability to use your hands today."

Ben: "And I appreciate that, considering I usually need my hands." He takes a bite of pancake. "Especially for today."