15

"Charlotte, you need to leave,"

  The brunette rolled her eyes, "Gosh, Hyunjin you are no fun,"

    Hyunjin shook his head, "I didn't tell you about me being here for a reason,"

   "I'm not here for you. Our arrangement ended years ago. Like I said I am here for Felix, he is my fiancee,"

  "Lottie, you need to leave him alone," Hyunjin said.

   Charlotte laughed a little, "Do you not trust me with him?"

  "No, Lottie, I don't, not when you called the police on me when we had a disagreement about moving in together. I don't trust you at all,"

   "That was so long ago, get over it,"

   "Charlotte, it was three years ago and Yeji had to bail me out of jail,"

   The brunette shrugged and rolled her eyes, "You're so overdramatic about it, it isn't like it went on your record or whatever,"

   Hyunjin shook his head and scoffed.

  He couldn't actually believe this.

  "How did you do it? How did you arrange this?"

   "Like my daddy says business marriages are always good," Charlotte said.

   "Felix's parents aren't business people,"

   The woman smiled, "You don't know who his parents are, do you? Hyunjin, after your father they are probably the biggest business conglomerate out there,"

   "That isn't possible. That is Minjun's family," Hyunjin said.

  "Did he forget to tell you? Felix and Minjun are siblings, well not really, but you get it. I mean you do know Felix is adopted, right?" Charlotte said.

  "Yes, I do know, either way, it doesn't matter, you have to leave,"

   Charlotte hummed and stood up when she heard the front door.

  "I rather not, I'd much prefer to introduce myself to my future husband," the woman said leaving the room.

  Hyunjin closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

  -

  "Honestly, I couldn't care less about marriage," Felix said giving Victoria her bottle.

  "Marriage is a fun concept, but the actual work put into weddings and stuff I rather not deal with. I rather invite close family and elope," Yeji stated.

   The sound of foot steps drew Yeji and Felix's attention. Yeji's eyes immediately narrowing when she saw the woman at the end of the stairs.

  "What the hell are you doing here?" She questioned.

  "I am here to see my fiance," Charlotte said.

   "What?" Yeji questioned.

   Hyunjin came down the stairs and Yeji looked at him.

  "Fiance?" She questioned her brother.

Charlotte smiled in the direction of Felix, "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, your dad has told me a lot about you. I do hope our marriage can be more than a business one," she said.

Felix laughed a little.

  "Really?"

   "Did your father not tell you? My dad and him came to a business agreement that we would marry for the sake of the businesses,"

  The funniest thing to see was the brunette face as Felix began laughing.

   "While it a pleasure to meet you, Charlotte. This business marriage is not going through at least not with me. While my father is not the best he does listen to reason.

  I am not apart of my father's business conglomerate, therefore marrying me will do no good; however, my brother Minjun is, I'm sure you know him, my father thought it be best to talk to your dad about changing the arrangement," Felix explained.

The woman blinked a couple times trying to process what Felix said.

  "That's not right. My dad specifically said it would be you," she stated.

Felix shrugged, "I guess he didn't call about the change of plans. Just to clarify your dad is Matthew Kang?"

   "Yes, that is my father, why?"

   Felix smiled sweetly, confusing everyone.

  "Tell your father thank you for the investment in the boutiques, my sister told me about it today. Also let him know that maybe we should meet again. The first two times we met went very well, I remember he mentioned you the times we were actually talking, so it is actually nice to meet you," Felix said.

   The woman huffed and stomped out leaving Felix laughing and both Hwangs stunned.

   "Did you...sleep with her dad?" Yeji questioned.

  "Not on purpose obviously. I had no clue who she was till today. To be clear, I have never asked him to invest, however, given the circumstances with the arrangement falling through with me he wanted to gift me," Felix explained.

  "You become more fascinating to me each day," Hyunjin said.

  Felix smiled, "I'm fascinating to a lot of people,"

   Hyunjin watched Felix pick Victoria up and bounce her.

  Felix truly was completely fascinating to Hyunjin.