Trap in a room of nothing

.....
Right now, I'm in my room, only an empty room. Nothing else. I'm sobbing in silent so none of my families will hear it.
"Why? Why? Am I that useless.?"
I asked to myself.
Of course. No response. I silent for a bit then asking myself again
"If I wasn't born, maybe everything would be better for my friends and my families..."
I think. After few seconds, I open my hands and look at it.
"They already call me a useless and annoying child. Maybe...just maybe I should accept it..?"
I asked to myself again while my tears falling from my eyes to my hands.
I went silent for a while then wipe off my tears and got up. I walked out of my room and get into the bathroom and lock the door. I looked at myself on the mirror. Tears, they're still on my cheeks. My eyes are redden and hurt. My face is more redden than normally.
"I think using my towel to cool my face down to make my face went back to normal again."
I think
I walk to the wall and lean over it and start thinking again. "Useless". "Annoying". "Disgusting". All of those words are inside my head. Thinking and continue thinking. I touched at my left cheek, where I got slap.
"Oh. It still painful. Maybe I should act like it's nothing so nobody would know."
I think again. After a while, I decided to get out of the bathroom to grab my phone to chill out my mind so I did. I'm glad that my families just leave. I get out of the bathroom and grab my phone. The room full of sniffing sounds and sobbing sounds from me. I didn't care about it actually. After a bit, i felt better and everything gets better time by time. That's all for now

-The End-

I would love if u can comment how u feel after reading this story I made. I hope I won't update since it's coming from my real life story.