𝟬𝟭 | 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

Start from the beginning

3:40 pm

After a bit of walking she made it to the closest convenient store, grabbing a basket and walking straight towards the snacks, grabbing all sorts of chocolates, chips and other junk food.

In a few minutes the basket was nearly filled, thinking that this was enough she walked over to the cashier, placing the basket onto the conveyor. The cashier said the basics 'how are you?' blah blah. You had no intention to respond just waiting for them to finish scanning the items so you could head out. The cashier scoffed at the lack of response.

" Okay ma'am that will be 18- " She spoke but before she could even finish you already handed her a 20 dollar bill, grabbing your bags and heading out not caring for the spare change.

You started making your way back to your apartment, while walking you saw a girl with a familiar brown bob cut, you had a sudden flash back.

' she reminds me of.. ' F / N thought but then soon got out of trance after someone  said excuse me , saying a quick apology and resumed walking.

After a few minutes of walking you made it to your apartment. Harshly grabbing your keys you opened your door once more, feeling overwhelmed of having certain thoughts of someone, loosing your appetite of the snacks you gotten.

Before you stepped into your apartment you felt a strong presence inside, you carefully placed the bags down , reaching down your sweats you grabbed the knife you had strapped onto your thigh, you got into a sneak stance carefully walking towards its coming from.

You made your way towards the hallway as quiet as possible. F / N felt the presence in her room, she got ready to attack, opening her door and raising the knife ready to attack whoever it is.

Before she could even attack a girlish scream came out of the person, she then saw who it was. The mighty satoru gojo.

"  WAHHHH WAIT F / N ITS MEEE!!! " gojo cried out while stepping back

You started at him with your hooded eyes, giving him a glare.

" what the hell are you doing here? " you said irritated putting down the knife.

" hyah !?! you almost hurt me f / n! " Gojo whined with a pout on his face. You let out a scoff as you half glared at him , clicking your tongue you repeated your question.

" gojo , why are you here !? "

" so rude !! " Gojo said whilst crossed his arms " im here to tell you that you have a new mission ! " .

You got even more irritated. " you could have told me that on the phone like you usually do ! " you half yelled. " and not BREAK into my house !? " .

" eh?? i thought it would more fun, live a little would ya f/n ? " Gojo spoke as he rubbed the back of his head.

you took a deep breath, not wanting any more wrinkles of stress from the guy who looks like the three blind mice from sherk .

" enough of this , just tell me my mission and get the hell out of my apartment. " F / N stated as she leaned against the door waiting for gojo to speak.

" mehhh , it was suppose to be my mission but its a long termmm !! i don't have time for it.. soo im giving it to you ! " He spoke as he sat down a nearby chair . You nodded indicating for him to keep going.

" its in yorknew not many sorcerers go there but curses are raising over there , we aren't sure if there is special grades or anything but you are able to handle the rest and if ya need help you know what to do.  " he continued as he spin around in the chair .

" how long is this mission ? " F / N questioned as she raised her slit eyebrow. The metal of her snake bites moving the same as her mouth. ( I HAD TO ADD SNAKE BITES OK. )

" mmmm depends ! " Gojo giving out an unsure answer. You just sighed and ruffled your hair.

" okay any other information ?? "

" nopee ! But make sure to report every night , wanna make sure your not dead ! hehe! " Gojo said as he stood up walking out the room with you following behind him. Once you guys made it to the door you opened it and you guys said goodbyes. After that you closed the door.  F / N let out a final sigh walking towards her room.

Flopping onto the bed you sighed in relief of you comfy bed, feeling your phone vibrate you checked and saw a message from gojo.

' your flight is going to be tomorrow night at 9:30 ' the text said you replied with a simple thumbs up emoji, turning off your phone, turning to your side thinking of just sleep and wanting to take a shower in the morning.

After laying in the same position sleep started ti consume you, making you slowly shut your eyes and drift into a deep sleep. Not caring about anything but sleep.

WOOAHH first chapter finished!!!i typed this while listening to art deco

i typed this while listening to art deco....

wrd count : 1.2k

hoped your enjoyed it! sorry for any mistakes made in here hope you have a wonderful day byeeee!

- end