ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 84 {ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᗩᖇᗰ}🎪

Start from the beginning

"Look at her face! That's hilarious!" Giggle chortles, but it kind off irritates me. That wasn't funny, that whole event was honestly a bit cruel actually.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." Bo reach's out and I hand her her arm. Was this a prank? I want to go home. "Happens all the time, tape! "Bo calls out behind me and a roll it thrown to her which she catches on her shoulder, song with giggle who hops over too.

"Not a bad hiding spot." Giggle comments on the space, completely brushing off Bo and her arm. Are they sure this is that great, it's so hot and stuffy under here, I can barely breath.

"Yeah. Leave the skunk. We'll fix it later." Bo looks around before dashing towards the centre mechanics of the ride hopping up. "This will be more fun. Let's get you to that store!"

The two climb out of sight, and Woody strolls yo to me. "You okay deputy? Breathing yet?" Woody offers me a hand a pulls me up gently.

"I can't believe that just happened, I just... I can't wait to go home." I am honest, just trying to hold it together. I am so far out of my depth, which is crazy to say after surviving a dinosaur take over and jumping from a plane! I really don't want to do this anymore. I was never super enthusiastic in the first place, but now...

"I know, I promise we'll get Forky and head back to the RV soon." Woody sympathise with me, letting his hands rest on my shoulders. "Come on, let's catch up" Woody grasps my hand and pulls me along as I weakly nod.
"What?" as we manoeuvre or way up the spine of the ride Woody calls out in question, he must have heard the two lost toys talking.

"No, not you." Giggle brushes off, pretending to laugh. Yeah they were talking about him, great. My life is crumbling at my fingertips.

"Second Chance Antiques, straight ahead." Bo hand me her arm and rips a sliver of tape off. I place it onto her shoulder and hold it still as she secured it, I still can't believe that happened.

"Heavy foot traffic at the entrance."

"Easiest way in is..."

"The roof!" The two of them synchronise their thoughts.

"Let's go antiquing!" Bo smiles, firmly grabbing mine and Woody's shoulder with each of he hands before dashing off, again. Back down on the grass Bo collects her skirt/cape thing, an old sticky hand and her crook. "Hold on!" She calls and before we know it, she's gone. Woody and I look at each other as Bo drops back down and grabs a hold of the back of the cowboy's vest while I clutch on tight too. I'm so use to Slinky helping us climb and drop, this is just so similar yet different.

The intensity of the ride up makes up yell out in surprises, landing on a thin piece of metal that we follow Bo on as she approaches an open spot in the carousel's roof.

"How did you end up here? I thought you were given to a new family." Woody asks, now questioning how this has all come to be.

"Oh, you know how it goes. Their little girl grew up and didn't need me anymore, so..." Bo explains like it's nothing as she climBs up a rod.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Bo." I sympathise, crawling behind her with Woody.

"Eh, who needs a kid's room when you can..." Bo guides up up top, and we appear at the top of the carrousel which I must admit, has a pretty cool view. "You can have all of this?" But I disagree, having a kid can still be cooler than this. I think she just needs to be shown a little affection from a kid again. She's completely forgotten how special it is.

I wander around a little, checking out the other side of the fair, seeing all the rides moving around frantically and hearing the cheers and squeals from those having fun. I wonder where Bonnie is, it's about mid day now, she must have noticed that Forky isn't there. I hope the toys at the RV have been able to do something to help, if we would have just kept walking, we wouldn't be here trying to get back Forky right neo.