"I have read some. But, I believe myself a novice when it comes to poetry." Celestia replied.

"How fortunate to have found such a well-versed teacher in Lord Lumley, then." Catherine grinned, smiling at her daughter as she walked side-by-side with them.

"Many find poetry a flat medium. Words read silently from a page. However, I do find myself favouring art a lot more." Benedict revealed to them. "I suppose we should find our seats."

They had found their seats with a good viewing spot of the track, watching as the athletes readied their horses. Celestia was most smitten placed beside Benedict, their conversation only coming to a halt when an unexpected presence had approached them.

"Miss Bennett, Lady Bennett, brother." Anthony nodded to each named individual.

"How delightful to see you, my lord." Catherine smiled. She knew of the Viscounts interest in her daughter and wanted as many possible suitors for her daughter, if she were to be with a viscount, she would be the most excited.

"Miss Bennett, I was hoping to call on you this morning." Anthony turned his attention to the blonde.

"It is a sh-"

"...but I promised my family, apart from Benedict, to join them for breakfast. We are exceptionally close. Break our fasts together regularly." Anthony smiled, hoping to win her over with his family oriented side.

It was true that Celestia admired a man that was so infatuated with their family. She knew that the Bridgerton were a large family but she never expected for the Viscount to have such a role in his families life when he was the head of the household.

"There they all are now." Anthony pointed to the place where his family was situated.

"One can tell a great deal about a man from his family, I think." Celestia provided him a genuine smile.

"Yes, there are many families of the ton but I do not think there is one as affectionate as the, Bridgerton." Catherine agreed.

"We shall have to arrange a morning where our families meet for some refreshments, perhaps." Benedict suggested, beginning to grow agitated with his brothers presence.

"Speaking of refreshments, I could not help but notice that the ladies are without." Anthony shifted his gaze towards his brother. "Brother, did you not locate the refreshment stand before you found your seats."

"I suppose that was my mistake, I shall fetch them now." Benedict nodded, walking away from the small group, to his dismay, leaving behind his brother to show his interests in the girl he wished to court.

Anthony immediately occupied the seat that Benedict was previously placed in, sitting beside Celestia.

Celestia could see herself what Anthony was doing, trying to stir away his brother so the two could finally talk alone. She realised that this was the first time they would have a conversation that wasn't in a ballroom since they first met in the woods.

"It's a splendid day for a race." Anthony grinned.

"Which one is your pick, my lord?" Celestia questioned, curious as to what his pick would be.