three

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Classical music sounded throughout the home of the Bridgertons, a true melody that displayed their eloquent status and class. It truly displayed their upright need to be perfect with everything they practice, the piano itself never growing cold.

Anthony Bridgerton had made sure his mother readied his siblings upon preparing them for their entrance within society, to find themselves an appropriate husband that would continue their lineage. However, he had lost all hope when it had came to Eloise, he was knowledgeable of her opinions of marriage.

"Lady Goring was quite taken with Eloise's dress last night, Madam Delacroix." Violet Bridgerton gleamed towards the dress maker. "She would keep saying how well it complemented her complexion." She turned to Eloise. "She said you reminded her of Daphne, dearest."

"I am not, Daphne." Eloise reminded her mother as she continued to read the book in her hand, paying her mother no attention.

"This is the one." Violet held up the spare fabric, handing it to Madame Delacroix."

"With pleasure, Lady Bridgerton." The woman smiled, nodding towards her assistance for him to pack her belongings up.

"You do know, Eloise, that you might enjoy the next ball if you, in fact, danced with someone." Violet told her daughter. "Meeting new people, it can be thrilling."

"Yes, I certainly seemed as though Anthony had a thrilling time." Eloise scoffer. "Swept away by many a nimble-footed young lady, brother?"

"I can still barely feel my toes." Anthony simply replied as he flipped a page of his newspaper. "I thought you ladies were taught to dance."

"And I thought you gentlemen capable of worthwhile conversation. How sad both of our hopes were dashed." Eloise replied smartly. "It appeared that the only worthwhile conversation I enjoyed was with a pleasant young lady, Miss Celestia Bennett, if I can recall."

Anthony's ears perked up at the mention of the young woman that he had danced with the night before, a woman himself and his brother could not seem to escape their thoughts.

"Oh, yes. Yourself and your brother danced with the young lady, did you not, Anthony?" Violet questioned her eldest son, a smile upon her face.

"We both did, mother. A keen observation." Anthony nodded. "She is a pleasant lady."

"She seemed the most lovely, Benedict definitely took a liking to the young girl." Violet countered. As though he had been called in, the same man entered the morning room as though he had been summoned upon request.

"Brother." Anthony beckoned him closer.

"Brother, have you found a wife yet?" Benedict questioned, curiously. "Or are you planning to offend every girl until there are none left?"

"It seems as though I charmed the lady Bennett last night, brother." Anthony stated pointedly at him, with a knowing glance.

"It appears I did the same." Benedict nodded, the two glaring at each other with such an intense gaze.

"Well, I am off to deal with our solicitor. Enjoy your time with your pretty pictures, brother." Anthony smiled towards his family as he took his leave, Violet following behind, stopping him in the hall.