Night Class

"Ah, Ruka! Do you wish to die?!" A Blonde vampire with Blue eyes yells. I sigh and walk over to them. "Oye, Blondie, instead of complaining, how about you suck it up, put your big boy panties on, and focus on the lesson! Ruka, don't go so hard on his wrist, you're gonna break it if you get too rough." I say and turn to the other students. I'm glad I chose not to teach throwing the attacker over the shoulder to them today... I roll my eyes. "Ms. Hotaru, am I doing this right?" A man with spiked Orange hair asks. "Hm?" I ask as I look towards him. His partner was Blonde with Green eyes. I have him do the motions in the tactic to determine if he did it right. His thumb isn't where it should be. I check the Orange haired guys posture and hold. "Almost. Here, I'll show you. Give me your hand." I say. He nods and extends his hand to mine. "Okay, see how my thumb is pressed against the vein on your wrist?" I ask. "Yeah. What about it?" He asks confused. "Watch carefully." I say and slide my hand so that my thumb now contacted the wrist bone, right in the soft spot. "This is where the thumb should be, you had all the movements right except for the thumb's location. Now brace yourself." I say before dropping him to his knees with a grunt. "See?" I ask. He nods and I let him up. "Make sure your thumb is pressed against the soft spot near the wrist bone." I say and move on. Everyone one else seemed to have the hang of it, so I just lean against one of the trees in the courtyard, and coach from there. After a few hours, the Night Class is dismissed, and I trail back to my room in the main building. I check the time. I should probably get to sleep... with that thought I ready myself for bed.

Before long it's time for me to teach the Day Class. "Any volunteers?" I look around after explaining the tactic I'll be showing today. No one...hmm... as I look around, my eyes find Kiryu. A wicked smirk crosses my face. He didn't seem to notice me staring at him. "Ooh Zeerrooo..." I call dragging out his name in a sweet voice. He freezes and slowly turns towards me with his best glare. Oo scary. I skip up to him, grab his arm, and drag him into the circle. He silently tries to escape but it doesn't work. He still glared at me, the other students shrunk back, while I yawned for good measure. I hold out my hand for him with an innocent smile. He narrows his eyes slightly but has no choice but to take my hand. His hand is pinned to his back in no time. If he tries to move even a centimeter, pain will shoot up his entire arm. "This class, is what I like to call the Walk In The Park. Why? Because in this position, I can move the victim any way I feel like, and he has no choice but to move with me, because of the high level pain ratio that'll shoot up and down his arm if he resists." I say and demonstrate manipulating his movements. Earning me grunts every time. I smile brightly to the class. "Any questions?" I ask. When no one speaks up, I let Zero go. He staggers forward before stomping out of the circle. A brown haired girl, I know as Yuki, Kaien's daughter, runs after him. "Z-Zero! Where are you going? We weren't dismissed!" She yells after him. I shake my head. How rude, I'll have to get him for it later. With that thought, I focus back on the rest of the class.