Pre drinking

The door opens, and in front of you stands a large figure with so many goddamn muscles, and the skin that shows through the white shirt is decorated with black ink. His outfit is simple, a white shirt and light blue baggy jeans. A gold necklace hangs around his neck, and a carabiner dangles from one of the loops on his jeans. Looking up, you see the frown on Sukuna's face. He huffs and turns around to walk back inside his apartment, leaving the door open for the three of you to enter as well.

Taking your shoes off at the entrance, you walk into the living room, where you see Yuji and Megumi sitting on the old black leather couch, looking at the TV and playing some random game on the Switch. Sukuna sits on a stool in the kitchen, looking down at his phone.

Nobara immediately sits down in the empty space on the couch next to Yuji. Making herself comfortable, she puts her feet on the coffee table and rests her arms on the couch armrests. "Hey idiots," she greets the boys. Maki also hums a hello and settles on the loveseat. "Toge and Panda still not here?" she asks, not directing her question to anyone in particular, just stating what she noticed.

"Panda texted me that they're buying alcohol right now," Megumi informs, laying down the controller on the coffee table as he won the game and it was done. You notice how he's dressed up the most, but it suits him. He looks really good in the black button-up, which he has the first few buttons undone, sitting loosely on him and giving him a relaxed look, paired with black jeans.

Yuji groans, faking a pout at his loss. "You cheated!" he accuses Megumi. You can't help but smile at him, taking in his outfit and how it literally screams his style. A black shirt and light blue baggy jeans with sneakers that have red and black accents, which match perfectly with his red and black college jacket. Megumi only scoffs. "Face it, I'm better than you at Mario Kart. It's the 7th time I've won." Nobara snickers, and Yuji shoots her a glare, causing her to immediately shut up, still grinning.

Changing the subject again, Sukuna speaks from the kitchen. "As if I don't have enough alcohol here." "In that case, I'm gonna pour myself some," you stand up and walk over to the kitchen, smiling. You're excited to taste some alcohol again. Grabbing a glass from the cupboard, you ask everyone in the room if they also want a drink. Nobara and Yuji approve by yelling loudly, while Sukuna lets out a huff of air. You grab another three glasses, setting them down on the countertop.

"I'm gonna make my specialty, okay?" You say, and no one disagrees, making your job easy.

You put ice cubes from the freezer into the glasses, then you grab some cranberry juice, pouring a good amount into each cup. Then comes the best thing ever: vodka. You unscrew the cap and fill up the glasses with the strong alcohol. Giving each glass a quick stir and then putting a slice of lime into the mixed drink, you're ready.

You hand everyone their drink, and they say their thank yous. While you take a sip from your own glass, you hear Yuji. "WOW! That's really good!" You giggle and continue sipping. Sukuna at the table also takes a sip, nodding in approval. You see the tools on the kitchen table and skip happily over to him, looking over his shoulder and getting in close proximity with him. "Hi there, watcha doing?" You ask happily, already knowing exactly what he's doing. "Building a joint," he says, not minding your face being a few centimeters from his, your long hair tickling his neck.

His fingers twist the grinder, grinding the cannabis clumps into small pieces. When it's a powder, he sets the grinder aside, taking the filter and paper into his hands. With interest, you still look over his shoulder, leaning your upper body on his back. He takes the grinder again and puts the cannabis into the paper. Soon, he rolls the joint and twists the paper at the end.

"You gonna smoke it now?" You ask, looking into his dark eyes. He nods. "Yup." He stands up and walks over to the fire escape from the apartment. He opens the window and climbs through it, sitting down on the stairs. You look into the living room, seeing your four friends conversing. Then you look back to Sukuna. He looks up and gives you a nod. "Come outside." Without hesitation, you also climb through the window, leaning on the wall while looking at Sukuna. "Wait omg! I have the perfect lighter!" You exclaim, reaching into your purse and pulling out the absolute most perfect lighter ever. Sukuna shakes his head in dissatisfaction but lets out a chuckle. You lean closer to him and light up the joint in Sukuna's hands with your Hello Kitty lighter.