<2> A "Good" First Impression

Start from the beginning

Drake: Drake H-Okkotsu. Thanks for the help, Kiryu-san.

Drake walks with Aika, drawing glances and whispers as they go. While they walked, Drake spotted DxD's main character. The boob dragon emperor, Issei Hyoudou. He was too busy sneaking off with his friends to notice Drake and Aika, but the screen that appeared when Drake saw Issei was thought-provoking to say the least. He pushed it aside for now as Aika stopped in front of the student council office.

Aika: Alright, Okkotsu-kun. This is the place!

Drake: I really appreciate the help, Kiryu-san. |He does a grateful bow out of formality.|

Aika: |She blushes a little.| So polite! Don't mention it, and you can just call me Aika. |She waves as she starts to walk away.| Here's hoping we see more of each other!

Drake briefly watched her as she left.

Polite, huh? I guess I can afford to loosen up a bit. I'm in an entirely different world after all...

He turns towards the door and knocks on it.

???: Come in!

Alright here goes...

Drake slides the door open and steps inside, spotting the leader of the Sitri Peerage, Sona Sitri herself.

What's with that look on her face?

Of course, Drake doesn't have complete control over his Cursed Energy yet.

So the Sitri Peerage is hit with the force of Drake's Cursed Presence unintentionally

None of them jump to their feet, ready to fight, however.

Not because they aren't threatened.

It's because fear has rooted to them to their seats.

Drake: Um, hello?

Sona snapped out of it, a bead of sweat rolling down her temple.

Sona: Y-Yes?! How may I help you?!

Her sudden, panicked response made Drake flinch in surprise.

Drake: I'm Drake Okkotsu. Today's my first day, so I'm here to get my timetable.

Sona: A-ah, yes! My apologies, Okkotsu. |She stutters out before reaching into her desk and handing Drake the itinerary with his name on it.| H-Here you are.

Drake carefully took the paper, opting to leave quickly as he realized what was going on. He stood still when he got into the hallway.