<2> A "Good" First Impression

Drake's eyes slowly flutter open, bringing light to his surroundings. He's lying down on a couch in the living room of a well-furnished home.

How long was I asleep? When did I even pass out? I guess it doesn't matter, seeing as I'm safe.

He stands up, and as he does, he locks eyes with himself. A mirror across the room looking back at him.

He raised a hand to his face and the mirror followed suit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He raised a hand to his face and the mirror followed suit.

Wow...It looks like I'm at least ten years younger. Guess I do have to fit in with the main characters....wait.

And then it clicked. He had options here. Getting too involved with the main characters of DxD before getting a grasp on his powers was asking for hell. He'd need somewhere to practice combat.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Similar to an |Instant Dungeon|, this Unit can create an activity called |Exorcisms|, where the user can select a swathe of different missions to exorcise Curses of varying Grades.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That'll definitely work. I should also think about working on my Extension Techniques, Maximum Technique, and creating a defensive barrier around my home so Supernaturals can't enter without permission.

A ping from the P.F.U catches his attention and, upon reading the screen put in front of him, his mildly satisfied smile drops.

Seems like I've got school first....

|<>{Later...}<>|

Dressed in Kuoh Academy's school uniform, Drake stands in front of the gate with a bag slung over his shoulder and an unpleasant expression on his face.

I hate this. I hated school before and hate it even now...*sigh* I've just gotta get my timetable and not draw attention to myself.

Though, keeping this much Cursed Energy contained at once is getting difficult. It was arrogant of me to think this'd go smoothly...

He made his way into the school, essentially wandering as the layout of the school wasn't deemed to be "Relevant Information". He spots a familiar face in the hallway.

Huh? What was her name again? Right, it was Aika. She can help me out.

Drake walks over to Aika Kiryu, who blushes upon seeing his face. Or maybe it was the discreet glance she took below his belt.

Drake: Sorry, today's my first day and I'm having trouble finding the student council room to get my timetable. Could I bother you for some directions?

Aika: O-Oh! Yeah, no problem! How does he even walk with that thing?! Here, I can walk you there! This place is seriously a maze. I'm Aika Kiryu, nice meeting ya.