"Meron ako."

"Ha?" Roxy asked in confusion. "Merong alin?"

"Condoms." Archie clarified. "I have a box dun sa dresser ko.

Roxy pursed her lips, suddenly feeling extremely annoyed and jealous that Archie kept a box of condoms without her knowledge.

"Bakit may ganyan ka? May pinag-gagamitan ka ba?" Roxy said angrily as she pushed Archie away.

"No! Wala Roxy! Grabe wala pa nga tayong 24 hours super paranoid mo na." Archie said.

"Eh bakit ka meron niyan?"

"Because we're sharing a room, I just wanted to be prepared, you know," Archie explained in a serious tone.

Roxy fell silent, feeling her face grow hot and her heart racing. It occurred to her that Archie was a man after all, and sharing a bed with her must be difficult for him.

"So... do you want to?" Archie asked nervously.

Roxy didn't reply; she bit her lower lip, unable to endure the awkwardness and her own shyness in the conversation.

Meanwhile, Archie sensed that she might not be ready yet. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Hey, Roxanne. It's okay if you don't want to," Archie assured her. "We can just, you know—cuddle and sleep?"

Roxy stared at Archie, seeing the disappointment clear on his face, yet he seemed to be trying to brush it off for her sake.

She thought about the days when she denied her feelings for him, how she ended up hurting him. Despite his ego and prideful personality, he always stayed with her, no matter what she said or did.

After all that had happened, what else could she lose by being honest?

Roxy then grabbed his face and kissed him. This time, it was so passionate that it made Archie tremble slightly. She then climbed on top of him, grinding against him as her hand ran through his hair.

"I love you," Roxy whispered to him as she unbuttoned his shirt one by one.

Archie couldn't hold back any longer; he wanted her more than anything. He eagerly helped her unbutton his shirt, then tugged Roxy's dress upwards, revealing her almost naked body in lace underwear.

He unclipped her bra and cupped her chest while kissing her deeply. He then lifted her onto the bed and kissed his way from her mouth, down her neck, to her chest, and further down to her stomach.

Roxy gasped and pulled Archie's hair when she felt his tongue on her genitals.

"Time pers! Ano ginagawa mo?!" Roxy exclaimed.

"Trust me, Roxanne, you'll like it," Archie said patiently.

Roxy took a deep breath and nodded, she felt a tingling sensation as Archie pressed his face deeper on her. She arched her back as the sensation became more and more intense.

She felt her body shiver as she climaxed, she opened her eyes to watch Archie walk to his dresser and grab a box of condoms. Taking three packets, he kneeled in front of her, tearing open one with his teeth as he unzipped his pants.

Leaning towards her, Roxy closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as she felt him enter her slowly. She sensed his gentleness, something she hadn't experienced with him the night in his car.

"Are you okay?" Archie whispered to her, as he move slowly.

Roxy nodded, feeling Archie plant gentle kisses on her cheek, forehead, nose, and lips. She dug her nails deeper into his back as she felt his rhythm become faster and harder.