My Decision

My parents are all over about figuring out my future. They are obsessed with my next step. Next year I am graduating high school and they are very anxious for me to get accepted to any university and they really want me to go to western university. I have applied to 6 universities and my parents and I can't wait for the results which will be in 6 months when I am in 12th grade. My parents and I really want me to go to western university which is in london ontario, which means that if I get accepted I will have to drive 6 hours away from home and I would probably need to stay at a dorm away from my friends and family. But the only problem is that I don't know what I will be going into and my parents want me to go into engineering because they want me to and it is the most common thing to be taking if I get into western. Other parents might tell their kids to follow their dreams and become whatever your mind wants you to be. I always wanted to become a pilot and travel the world, for my university I would love to go western but my parents have been stopping me from following my dream. My friends are encouraging me to follow my dream and so is my cousin. My cousin has great motivation and she is also a pilot. She got that far because she followed her dream and her parents were supportive of her decision. I don't know what my future will hold but I'm willing to do whatever it takes for me to follow my dream and for my parents to accept my decision.