She slips into the outfit she had been saving just for the competition. It was folded neatly in her cabinet so she changed pretty fast. Then her hair, she already looks fine with her hair down, her gentle waves freely moving with her but she decided to tie it into a classic ponytail. She was thinking twice on makeup but she has to leave now or else she will be really late! So instead she just grabs a bag and stuffs her make up kit in it, her phone and wallet and then off she goes to climb off her window.

As cliche as it is but there is literally no other way for her to escape but climbing off her window then quietly get to the gate to get her freedom. It was nearing dinner time already so she is sure the door to the backyard which is near the kitchen is not a safe option. Neither is the front door of course since the house is full of helpers. She can't risk anyone seeing her as they will most likely report to Helene in an instant.

She imitated what she saw from the movies and made a rope out of her blankets, linen, towels and curtains. It was still a few foot off the ground but she's sure the fall won't be dangerous plus there's a bush just below her landing area so there's something to catch her if she falls.

She ties her DIY rope to her bed post and let the rest of it out of the window. Mauve breathes out sharply and tells herself, its now or never!

At first she literally didn't know how she'd climb out, which way to face or where to position her hands and feet but she just thought to herself she can't waste time anymore she has to get down fast before anyone could see the rope! With her adrenaline rushing through her Mauve finally made her descent while whispering a prayer under her breath.

Please don't let me fall, please don't let me fall.

She thankfully did not fall and she was indeed able to get down safely. She did acquire a little scratch on her exposed elbow but it wasn't even slightly painful. Mauve wished no one heard anything though, cause she was pretty sure she landed with a thud.

As soon as Mauve got to her feet and was just brushing off some leaves that was clinging to her, she felt the presence of someone right behind her. Her heart skipped a beat in utter panic. If this is Helene she is surely going to be locked up until she is aged!

"Mauve?"

Mauve turned around to confirm if it was indeed Helene behind her just as the person behind her called her name.

It was Bada!

She was wearing a black ensemble of street wear with accents of red. Overall she looked cool but she was also obviously profusely sweating.

What Mauve didn't know was Bada also planned to get her out of her house like it was a grand heist. Hyein was outside the residence's gate waiting as the get away driver while Bada is the one moving to get her.

Bada also climbed up the concrete walls of the gate and she was about to make her way to the first second floor window she sees hoping that Helene won't see her, cause she honestly don't know where Mauve's room is.

"What are you doing?"

Bada asked while she's still in shock after seeing Mauve fall down from her DIY rope. She didn't really realized it was Mauve because the sun had already set and there was no lamp in this part of the house. The only light was from inside the house seeping through the windows.

Mauve was stupefied to see Bada in front of her too, she has a ton of question in her head right now but she pushes all her thoughts aside as she remembered that they need have to leave now, before anyone sees them and they both get into trouble with Helene. Plus they're literally going to be late for the competition!

So she quickly acts on her feet, grabs Bada by the arm and runs to the walls. Bada seems to have absorbed what's going on cause as soon as they were in front of that wall she immediately helps Mauve to climb up by letting her step onto her hands that were clasped together which gave her the ability to boost Mauve upward making it easier for the kid to climb beyond it.