Chapter one:the effect of Pucca's death.

Garu's P.O.V:

I was just walking around the sooga village,especially because I've been thinking about Pucca's death,I saw how some are still not over Pucca's death. Ching was in denial,her uncle's are in a bad mood,everyone is sad.i wonder who did this kind of thing to Pucca.I admit I miss her too,but I need to accept that she is gone now and I can't be all crazy and not accept it,that will make me look like I'm crazy.

As I went home,my cat run towards me and it's starting to beg for petting,I pet my cat as I go over my table and think about what I will do,I can't get over her death still..All I can think is our memories,I started to tear a little but I stopped and get some water to just calm me down.

Although,how will I get over it when I just miss her.I felt bad when I always run away from Pucca when she tries to kiss me,though I always am afraid of her..I was being a scaredy cat of getting kisses,guess I'm a ninja who's weakness is kisses.

I really want to know who poisoned my love..this is the worst thing that had happened and it seemed to affect everyone.

*Meow*

Oh.Its just my cat.I pet my cat more and grab some cat food for my cat to eat, I personally wanted to be with Pucca but the town needs me,but the important thing that has lost is my dear.I need to find a way that may be impossible to talk to her again.

Creator speaking!

I've discontinued the dip one but I've made a new fanfiction but I won't continue the dip because I have lost idea on that,I am also sorry that I didn't continued the other one because literally bored with it,but I still like dip! But just making this because I've had new ideas..