But whether she likes it or not, she has already bought it.

  If they don't like it, just leave it alone.

  Ronghua picked up Mu Qingli at the airport. Mu Qingli was a little surprised and moved, and followed Ronghua into the car.

  When Mu Qingli saw Ronghua, she sighed, is this how a mother feels?

  Mu Qingli still remembered that when she was outside, Ronghua would confirm her safety every once in a while.

  Sometimes there is still time difference, so Ronghua also waits for the safety notice after Mu Qingli arrives at the hotel.

  After going back and forth like this, Mu Qingli and Ronghua seemed to have become more familiar with each other.

  And after arriving home, Mu Qingli should prepare for the start of school. After all, there are only three days left before school starts.

  "Ahhhh Mu Qingli!!"

  "What did you do during the winter vacation? I couldn't find you even if I looked for you!" Chen Yao burst into a loud voice in the classroom.

  Zhou Nian dropped out of school after the semester ended. Now he is studying in Mu Yuqin's school, and the two of them can take classes together again.

  But Mu Yuqin still felt regretful. In this way, Mu Qingli would have a better life in school.

  Moreover, the news was blocked, so she had no way to learn about Mu Qingli's progress.

  Mu Yuqin now regards Mu Qingli as the object of comparison, but she is also afraid that Mu Qingli will grow too fast.

  "Calm down." Mu Qingli looked at Chen Yao and asked her to be quiet.

"Wow, you don't even look at your phone during the summer vacation." Chen Yao felt heartbroken.

  "Yes." Mu Qingli said seriously.

  So that Chen Yao would not disturb him.

  At the beginning of the new semester, there are many things in the school that are waiting to be done, especially the students' thoughts, which cannot be taken back.

  But when classes started, there were eight classes a day, one for morning reading, and one for evening self-study in the evening.

  The students began to be incompetent and furious in the classroom.

  Yes, Noble High School did not have evening self-study during the first year of high school, but it started in the first semester of high school.

  To be honest, Mu Qingli quite liked this, so she didn't have to eat at home.

  Although now she can get along with Ronghua and Mu Yanzhou very naturally, and eating is also very natural.

  But it's still not as good as this kind of freedom.

  After school started, Panjia's studies also intensified a lot, and he had two self-study periods in the evening until his senior year.

  He had classes during the day and self-study at school at night. Mu Qingli could not go home until nine o'clock.

  For this reason, Ronghua asked the driver to arrive early when picking up people every night to avoid any danger.

  However, Mu Qingli also mentioned that she wanted to ride a bicycle to school.

  This puts Ronghua in trouble. Is this safe?

  It was already dark after evening self-study. I rode my bicycle home every day. There were so many cars on the road.