𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 018

Start from the beginning

"A 10 vs 11 match against Team V, not using me to replace Kuon despite me twisting his wrist and you bashing his head against the table.. Hahh they don't trust me easily."

"Of course they wouldn't. After Kuon's betrayal, do you think they would even trust anyone easily?"

You explained, and immediately her expression changed back.

"True true~"

"And then, the second selection will start soon. So we won't need to lower our level, maybe."

You said, arriving at Team Z's bedroom as the door slid open.

⸻⸻⸻

LAST GAME
20 : 49 : 51

⸻⸻⸻

⸻⸻⸻

LAST GAME
00 : 23 : 11

⸻⸻⸻

After Iemon had announced the positions for Team Z's match against Team V, you and Fumi tied your wig's hair into small ponytails, but Fumi's wig was longer slightly. You could tell that Fumi was disappointed, as it was obvious for you and you were too.

"With only ten of us, this is the only practical strategy."

You could see some of your teammates eyeing Fumi, who looked at them with half-lidded eyes and annoyance.

"Hey, Kuon, stand in your corner and be anonymous for 90 minutes."

Raichi said, pointing at Kuon and now giving him a warning.

"Don't interfere or try to help us, you trash."

"Touch the ball, and I'll kill you."

"No need to tell me twice."

Kuon said as Fumi mumbled under her breath after Raichi said his threat.

"Not like he would be able after I twisted his wrist.."

You held back a small snicker when you heard her words, maintaining your bored expression.

"I don't want an injury that'll hamper me in the second selection."

' Not like you will. '

"The other team already know they're through, so their guard should be down. Take advantage of that and we win! We can win."

Igaguri said after clapping his hands to get Team Z's attention, however, he failed to get your attention as Fumi looks at you.