Chapter 37: •𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷• Part 2

Zacznij od początku

They nod in understanding, "fair enough". "I'm honestly scared to ask but I have to. Does Y/N treats you right? I mean, she is violent, makes you do things against your will or anything?" Josh asks hesitantly. Lana, Bex and I was shocked over his question. "I- what makes you think that?" "It's Y/N. I mean I love her and I love being around her but she sometimes scared the living hell out of me. One time Helen was on set, there was one of the crew a little bit too excited to see her and Y/N slammed him so hard against the wall he got a concussion." He admits.

"This was because it's her mother. She is overly protective of her. But to answer your question, she never raised her voice at me, never got violent or done anything without my consent. A while ago, I was filming outside the county, Y/N had dinner with some friends. And-" "You mean the incident with Gillian Anderson?" Lana asks. "Yes." "What happened?" "Gillian kissed her without permission is the short version" Bex answers. "Right. Y/N freaked out as she told me. It wasn't her fault at all and she thought the second she tells me I'll leave her. The tough one who isn't afraid of anything, is only what she is outside home. She is a total softie around me and I love it very much"

"I'm truly happy for you two and wish you it last forever" "I hope so too" I smile, hoping the anniversary will went smoothly and like I planned it to end. We talked for another few minutes until I feel a hand slide around my waist from behind. I look up, seeing Y/N smiling with a drink in her hand. "What's that?" I ask and sniffed. "Bacardi razz with sprite" I took a sip and it's delicious. "Mine" "As I didn't saw that coming" she laughs and took instead my bourbon. "Don't drink so much of it, you don't feel getting drank, it'll hit you right into the face" she gives me the advice and kiss the top of my head.

"Y/N/N I found out that we have to sing. They ask if you could sing Jen's parts" "Yeah, why not" she shrugged. "And to our embarrassment, there will be lots of bts pictures and videos" Lana mutters. "I thought they'll cut them out. After all we wasn't openly a couple and only the crew basically know" "They put out the.. more intimate ones. The ones we look like close friends, best friends, whatever they kept" she explains. "At least something" Y/N huffs. "May I have your attention everyone" one on the podium says through a microphone.

We all turned into his direction and he gave a speech. Thanking everyone for coming, that it was a fantastic time they had together. This speech was very emotional for the entire crew and some of them cried lightly. He announced the buffet is open, that bts pictures will be played in the background now and there is a photograph running around, taking pictures of everyone. Now I know why we needed to sign a contract they can publish pictures. I don't care, that's what people do anyway with my pictures.

Y/N sometimes tighten her grip on my waist when a picture of her comes up and I entwined our fingers, bring them to my mouth and kiss her knuckles to show her everything is fine, the pictures from the past with Lana don't bother me anymore. They seem really close but I know our bond is stronger we have. After the show ended, Y/N excuse herself and went over to some friends she hasn't saw in a while.

I'm still on the table with the former people and had a nice conversation with them. A man, my age I assume, came over to us and got me into a talk. It was nice at first before I heard him changing his tone in his voice, almost seductively. He also touched me here and there, compliments my appearance. I'm somehow scared to push him away, I don't even know why I am.

I'm really uncomfortable with him touching me the whole time. "Hey" Y/N comes to our table and smiles at the man next of me. She gave me a look what says to stay silent. "Hello" he says back while tighten his grip on my hip. "I saw you from over there and I thought to come over and tell you, you look cute" "Thank you, you look beautiful. Your name is Y/N, right?" "Yes what's yours?" Y/N is so fake to him right now. "I'm Loius. Nice to meet you" He exchange his other hand what Y/N accepted.

"I have a question for you Louis" "Go ahead than" he nods along while looking in her eyes. "Do you want to die today?" She asks sweetly with her 'I kill you' voice. "Pardon me?" He squinted his eyes together. "Excuse, don't you understand? Peut-être en français ? O en español? Oder deutsch?" "I do understood but I don't know why I want to die today?" "Oh, misunderstanding. Let me explain. First, you touch my girlfriend, second, you still touch my girlfriend and third, and this will get you, I'm a lawyer for divorces and crimes and your absolutely gorgeous wife just hired me.."

"Now it's on you, the reason why I am in court." she says innocently, ending her sentence. He immediately get his hand away from me and Y/N mentioned with her head to come to her side. Of course I did and grabbed around her back tightly with my face in her chest. "Your decision is divorce. Who would've thought." Another female voice tutted. "Baby we can talk about it, it was-" "If you want to talk to me, you only do it through my lawyer. Papers are in the mail next week. And one more thing, don't even consider coming back into my house." She says.

"You perhaps should leave now" Y/N said coldly. He indeed left. I hear his footsteps becoming less hearable. I look up to my girlfriend and she was already looking smiling down. I get on my peep toes and gave her a kiss. "Thank you for saving me and I'm really sorry for not speaking up for myself and let him do it" "It's not your fault. I told you to take care of everyone who even consider touching you. This time I waited a bit longer because Nadine wanted to make her decision first. It was probably not very nice for me doing that to you, and I'm truly sorry therefore, but the situation had been ended differently under different circumstances"

She came a bit closer, "I had the whole time a death glare at him fixed and my pocket knife isn't far away. I would never let anything happen to you" she whispers with her forehead against mine. "I know" We shared another kiss before Y/N kiss my temple and introduced me to Nadine. She is the wife from Louis. "Does this means you stay here the next week too?" "No! I handle everything from home and if the day of court comes, I'll fly back. But this could take some time, depends how fast he gets a lawyer, if he is cooperative, etc." she explains.

"Hopefully not on our anniversary" "This fast they won't have a appointment in court anyway, don't worry" she assure me. Luckily! "I'll contact you as soon his lawyer gets in contact with me and we'll figure out how it is going" Y/N told Nadine. "I'm looking forward. Thank you for being my lawyer" "Anytime. I'll rip him apart because it became personal" Y/N holds me tighter while gritting it. "I hope you will" Nadine smiles and left us alone.

"You sure you fine?" "I am. Don't worry my love" I gave her a gentle kiss. "Listen up everyone!" I heard a man yelling in the microphone. We all look at the podium he stood at, "As some of you already know, Jennifer couldn't make it today and the cast will sing the songs from the musical episode. Y/N would you mind to sing the songs originally planned doing by Jen?" He asks. "I will" Y/N yells back. "Fantastic! Thank you! We'll start off with 'Powerful Magic' by Ginnifer and Josh. Let the fun begin" he announced.

Words: 2319