; new friends

now playing ; new friends by malcolm todd

————————————————

————————————————

damian's pov

i woke up because of the fucking sun rays, i looked at my alarm to check what time it is right now and it's still very early. i immediately took out my phone and checked if gracie was looking for me, thank god she hasn't still texted me.i got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom to start my day. after i got ready, i immediately texted gracie.

after my conversation with gracie, i walked outside of my apartment then drove to gracie's

when i got there, luckily there was no paparazzi anywhere so it's easily to make my way through her studio.

i was now infront of her studio and i knocked three times and i heard someone shout inside for me to come in.

i then saw gracie sitting on her comfortable chair doing some instrumental samples.

"hey how you doin? want some coffee?" i said while offering her some.

"yeah sure" as she grabs the coffee from my hand

"what you got here?" leaning closer towards her and then focusing onto the screen of her computer.

"well ive been thinking of writing some magical love song here" she said while taking a sip from her coffee.

"a love song? really?" i said while chuckling.

"what's wrong with writing a love song?" she said while confused.

"nothing, what is it all about and can i hear it?" raising my eyebrows to her, my face was only an inches away from her. we stared at each other for like a seconds then she snapped out of her thoughts.

"well it's called 'beautiful' and it's just an awareness that life is short so, i want to let my lover know that their beauty and imperfections are truly adored" she then pressed the button and her demo started playing.

————————————————

after hearing her demo i then noticed her face and she looks like she's not satisfied with her own work.

"what's wrong?" i said

"i think my voice seems kinda boring" she said in an upsetting tone.

"what do you mean? your voice sound really great not gonna lie" i honestly said.

"hmm why don't we just try your voice on the first verse and chorus? i think it would sound better" honestly i couldn't even deny, man who the fuck even denies to gracie abrams?

"alright alright, i'll try" i said rolling my eyes up.

after a few minutes of recording, i quickly exit the recording room and listened to the results with gracie.

"THAT IS SO FUCKING DOPE MAN" she exclaimed proudly while raising both of her arms.

"you know... we should probably release this one day" she said looking at me deeply into my eyes.

"i guess so" nodding my head to her as an agree.after everything we did inside the studio it's now my time to go home.

"hey, it's kinda getting late i better should be going now" i said, fixing my things.

"already? it's still early" she said while pouting. man what the fuck.... this girl is driving me nuts.

"we can still hang out the other time, i promise if we go out next time maybe i could stay for a while" i said trying to enlighten her mood and she just nodded to mei was just about to go out but then gracie walked towards me and hugged me tightly.

"thanks for spending the day with me, i really appreciate it" she said mumbling.

"you're welcome always gracie" i replied to her while hugging her back. she then let go of me and smiled "let me know if you get home alright?" i nodded at her and head out of her studio.

i drove my way back to my apartment and i couldn't help but smile while thinking of her.man why do i feel this way? am i inlove? i just met her a few days ago but why am i feeling like this.

-_-_-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_- 

"okay, just tell me, baby, where you wanna go

i'm gonna take you down to places even you don't know" 

_-_-_-_-_-_- -_-_-_-_-_-_- 

To be continued