When they got home, Mu Qingli saw Ronghua getting out of the passenger car when she got out of the car. She blinked and looked at Ronghua: "Oh, you went to pick me up too."

  "Did you just see it?" Ronghua felt embarrassed as if she had just been discovered, so she could only say.

  She originally wanted to talk about something on the way, but she found that Mu Qingli was very focused with her eyes closed and leaning on the backrest, so she didn't say anything.

  "You didn't call me, so I didn't see it." Mu Qingli said honestly. She did not see Ronghua. She also didn't understand why Ronghua suddenly followed the driver to pick her up, and she was still sitting in the passenger seat. If she was sitting in the back seat, she would have noticed it immediately.

  Here, the car that picked up Mu Yuqin had just arrived home. They happened to see Ronghua and Mu Qingli standing beside the car, one behind the other.

  Mu Yuqin walked over and called: "Mom."

  Ronghua couldn't ignore it and nodded.

  Then I remembered that Mu Qingli didn't call herself anything just now.

  She didn't know what it was like, but Ronghua remembered that Mu Qingli didn't call her by the name Mu Qingli on the first day she came home. Later, she followed Mu Yuqin's call, and after that, she stopped calling herself.

  Ronghua felt depressed.

  An idea came into his mind that he had to send Mu Yuqin away, no matter what.

  Mu Yuqin met Ronghua's gaze and saw Ronghua staring at her. She had a bad feeling. For a moment, she called "Mom" again and tried to ask her to go back to the living room and sit down.

  Instead of standing here all the time.

  "Yeah." Ronghua hummed casually, but she had a plan in mind.

  Sending them back to a mountain village may not be a good choice, but sending them abroad is still possible.

  Give her some money to go to school abroad and let her be self-reliant when she becomes an adult.

  Ever since Mu Yuqin saw Ronghua's look, something felt wrong.

  So much so that she was scared during lunch, knowing that Ronghua didn't like her, but when did she start, the way Ronghua looked at her changed.

  Mu Qingli happened to say something to her.

  No, she had to ask Mu Qingli after dinner.

  After dinner, Mu Qingli returned to her room, and soon after, Mu Yuqin knocked on the door.

  Mu Qingli walked over and opened the door. When she saw it was Mu Yuqin, she closed the door expressionlessly. No matter what Mu Yuqin had to say, it would be a bunch of nonsense. She didn't want to hear it.

  Seeing Mu Qingli open the door and then close it recklessly, Mu Yuqin's premonition became stronger.

  What did Mu Qingli do and say, and why did Ronghua look at her like that just now?

  Thinking of this, Mu Yuqin clenched her fists and felt very angry.

  Why did mom and dad take her back? Why.

  She doesn't understand, she can't figure it out!

  "Yuqin, come here." She had a thousand resentments and questions in her heart, but she heard Ronghua calling her.