ɪꜰ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ - ᴀᴄᴛ 4

══════════

══════════.✵.═

"T̴̨̛̛̬͛̽̅̆̅̈̏̆̍̍h̶̨̛͔̜̻͈͕̪͙̻͙̗͖̠͆͋̆͐̌̄̓̀ē̶̻͈̘̞͋͠ý̴̢̡͈͕̤̼̟͈̘͚̞̳̯̤̋͌͐͊̒͑̒̉̒̍͘ ̵̡̧̻͍̖̹̝̬̙̳͔̍͆̈́̀̽͘̚̕͜a̶̛͍̝̲͐͛r̴̹̩̬͖̠̂̒͆͐̐̎̓̌̄͜è̸͉̳̺̍͝ ̶̧̛͕̯̲̉͐̎̾́͌̏̿͗̈͆̀̓a̶̛̺̘̖̦͕̙̖͋́͊̋̾f̶̛̖̗͇̪̺͕̼͔̫͖͇̟̜̻̜̓͆̈̅͋̔͛̂̈́̽͐̈́̕͝r̷̟͍̪̼͗̔̄͆͆̄̐̑̈̀̀̕͘͜a̸̦͎͇̟̫͊͂͂̾͆i̶̢̛̫̱̲̯̭̦̞̖̫̦̇̂̅̃͐̈́͒̉̄͌͆̈́͊̕d̶̼̬̲͈̀̇̈̀̄.̵̧̛̈̅̾͒̐.̷̪̫̤̲̗̠̞̩͚̬̠͇̱̓͂͐̔̆̈́͝.̷̞̤͔̬͚͌͂͝ṭ̴̥̽̈́̿̽̽̏͆̃͂̈́͐̃͘͘͝ọ̷͖͙̞͖̩̼͉̣͉͍̤̈́̎̉̐̄̋̽͂͜͝͠ ̶̭̳̼̝̫͖̗̠̪̜͎̯͓̒͛w̷̨̨̜͎̞̬̝̲͓̳̰̒͑̀̐̐̕ǎ̷̪̦̈́͑̾̏͋͌̌͠ḳ̴̨̨̛̣̳̬̭͕̬͕̝̬̽̈́̏̀̇͝͝e̵̼̟͇̱̦̪̜̺̳̯̗̬̯͊́́̀͆̂͜ͅ ̶̨͙̫̝̪̰̯͌̌̈͆͒̄͆̌ͅu̷̢͓̓̈́̊̾̕̕͠p̵̨̧̡̛̪͍͚̠̞͖̙̹̗̀͗̈́͒́̈́̄͘ ̴̠͒̃̑̓́̏̈̌̾͂̄͘̕͘͝f̶̪̆̇͑̈́͑̾͗͋͂̚͠ŗ̶̧̬̲̟̦̠͙̟͈̮̑̔̌̕͜͜ó̴̧̟̝͖͙̻̲̪͕̹͓͔͎͗̃̀͐̀̌̆̃͒͝m̸̘̺̫̳̥̩͇͍͎̻̮͉͐̌̄̍̃̅̈́̂͒͌̕͘ ̶̧͔̹̤̗͊̑̚ṱ̵̯̣̣̝̳̖̌̉̄̈́̆̽̆͑̓́͘ḩ̶̤̳̟͉͍͉̺̟͖̌̓̐͜͜ͅͅḛ̶͓̯̦̗͉̻̮̹̥̮͂̆́̅̈́͘̕ͅ ̵̲̖͉̲̺͙̤̜̘͍̹̀̀̓͊̃͂̃̍͊̀ͅd̷̢̗̘̱̦̝͕̝̟̟͐̇́̏̓̌̓͗͘͝r̵̛̛͖̹̼͍͗̀̂̋̇̉̐̃̃̔ḙ̸̩͖̰̞̫̲̼͓͕͎͉͉͖̊̎a̴̜̠̠͔͚͇͔̍̄̊͗̄͜m̶̡̧̳͇̱̜̩̝̙͖̐̄̈́̕̕͝"

══════════.✵.═

As Kris and Susie awoke in the unfamiliar hotel room, confusion and apprehension washed over them.

They glanced around, finding themselves alone in the dimly lit space, the air heavy with a sense of foreboding.

"Shit...It feels like we've been asleep for ages." Susie muttered, her voice tinged with unease.

Kris nodded in agreement, a knot of worry forming in their stomach.

This wasn't the real world—it was a dreamscape, and they were trapped in its surreal confines.

Before they could fully process their situation,
a figure materialized behind them—a woman cloaked in a flowing black veil.

Kris and Susie tensed, their hearts racing as they turned to face her.

"Who are you?" Susie demanded, her voice sharp with urgency.

The woman regarded them with an enigmatic gaze, her features obscured by the shadow of her veil.

"I am Black Swan," she replied, her voice soft yet commanding.
"I am a Memokeeper in the Garden of Recollection."

Kris and Susie exchanged bewildered glances. The Garden of Recollection?