Anger, Hurt, and Deceit

Start from the beginning

The post had blown up, with fans liking and trying to put hints together, it was cute, watching them try to figure it out

The post had blown up, with fans liking and trying to put hints together, it was cute, watching them try to figure it out. I texted Kels and told her to be safe and have fun tonight, considering she was in Charleston, South Carolina. She's currently touring with Kenny Chesney, which is amazing! I couldn't be more proud of her. She's finally finished her divorce, or so the tabloids say. We have yet to have that conversation, she's just been busy.

"Y/N!" my mom yells, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Coming! Sorry got distracted!" I said, running down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen, threw popcorn in the microwave, and grabbed a bunch of snacks, and some sodas. "Ma! You want anything specific?" I hollered from the kitchen. "No, I'm okay with whatever you pick kiddo," she said.

Finally, the microwave beeped, letting me know the popcorn was done. I opened the bag, instantly filling the air with the smell of butter and salt, and poured the popcorn into a bowl. With all the snacks and drinks, I walked into the living room and sat them on the table. "So whatcha pick mama?" I asked. "We are gonna watch The Titanic," she said, while snuggled up under the blanket. "You want Leonardo DiCaprio to draw you like one of his French girls?" I said, laughing as she started the movie. "Shush Y/N!" she said slapping my shoulder.

As we were watching the movie, I heard a car door slam. "Who the hell is here at 10:30 at night..." I said under my breath. I got up and walked to the window and saw two people trying to sneak into my garage. I grabbed the crowbar by my front door and a flashlight and opened the front door. I shined the flashlight on the 2 people, only to see the two people I'd been dreading to see all day. "What the fuck are you doing on my property!" I yelled, startling them. "Uhhh... Nothing!" Steph said. "Chance? Got something to say?" I said leaning against their vehicle. "I thought I left my keys here and didn't wanna bother you..." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Listen 'cause imma only say this once, I don't care if y'all are together, I don't care if you are fuck buddies, I genuinely don't care. But when you are threatening my career, with petty fucking games, we have a problem. So I'm gonna give you one chance to get into your vehicle and leave my property. You leave and never fucking come back. Just leave me and my family alone. As far as I'm concerned you're dead to me Chance, enjoy my sloppy seconds." I said calmly, stepping away from the vehicle they came in. "Oh also, give me the footage you got off my security system," I said staring Chance down, with my hand out.

Chance took a step forward toward the car and reached into his pocket, handing me a USB Drive. "Steph, get in the car!" He yelled at her. I gripped him up, "You watch the way you talk to her. We may not be together anymore, but you will treat her with respect in my presence. Understand?" I said lowly. He swallowed hard and nodded his head. I shoved him away from me and he flew into the car. "Seriously, you're gonna be dramatic now?" I said laughing.

"Fuck you Y/N, that's why I whooped your ass and broke your nose!" He said as I was walking into my house. I spun around on my heels, "What was that?" I asked. "What did you say?" I asked as I stepped closer to the car that he was leaning against. "I don't think I heard you properly, what did you say?" I said as I grabbed him by his shirt again. "You're mad because I whooped your ass," He said looking into my eyes. This man must have lost his mind, "You ain't whoop shit, pretty boy. I scared you and you punched me in the nose, you stupid fuck," I said. "You couldn't fight your way out of a brown paper bag, Chance," I said, calmly. "You're lucky, I'm not kicking the dog shit out of you right now," I said as I let go of his shirt. "Have a good night you two, you're made for each other. Bunch of lowlife scum," I said walking into my house.

By the time they had left, the movie was over and my mom was passed out on the couch. I quietly cleaned up the snacks and threw the trash away, trying not to wake Mama up. Once I finished cleaning up, I walked back into the living room and picked my mom up, without waking her, and carried her to her room. I laid her in her bed and covered her up, so she wouldn't be cold.

I walked to my room and laid in bed, wondering if I could've handled that situation. But before I could get lost in my thoughts, my phone started ringing. I looked at my phone to see it was Kels Facetiming me. I answered the phone:

 I answered the phone:

Bold- Kels

Italics- Y/N

Well hello there darlin'. How was the show?

It was amazing! The crowd was so lively! I love this part of my job! But I hate being away from you... You look like a bruised banana... Hows the nose

It's okay darlin'. You'll be back home soon enough. You ain't missin' much besides me and Mama dukes legendary movie nights. The nose is okay, a little sore but nothing I can't handle. I said laughing.

Stop! I wanna have a movie night when I get back home. Plus I have a song I wanna run by you too.

That beautiful brain of yours never stops coming up with songs, does it? You never cease to amaze me.

Stop! She says blushing and hiding her face

I can't wait for you to come home... I need cuddles.

Me too handsome. You look tired...

I am. I just handled the whole Chance situation. I told them to leave and to leave me alone. Chance said some slick shit about how he whooped my ass and that's why my nose is broken... I want nothing to do with either of them. And I got the USB that he had of security footage from me and Steph's argument. They left without any issues, but let's see if they listen.

Damn babe, I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I'm always gonna be here for you.

Thank you, sweetheart. At least there are no new news articles out. "Kelsea Ballerini Abuses New Boyfriend, Leaves Him With A Broken Nose" would be pretty funny. I said laughing.

Ha Ha... Very funny. "New Singer with a Shiner" has a ring to it. Maybe they should run that. She said laughing.

Imma fall asleep shortly here darlin'. I'm glad your show was amazing. You probably looked as gorgeous as ever. I love you. Sleep tight.

Goodnight handsome. I'll send you pictures of my outfits tomorrow. I love you too. I'll see you when I get home.

________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY AN UPDATE! 

GOOD JOB GRAY! 

YOU FINALLY BROKE THROUGH THE BRICK WALL KNOWN AS WRITER'S BLOCK!

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YALL WANNA SEE NEXT!

SHOULD Y/N SURPRISE KELS AT A SHOW?! 

POSSIBLE TOUR WITH THE BOTH OF THEM...

MUCH LOVE-G