❤️spending quality time with family❤️

❤️Spending quality time with family❤️

It's 7 am in the morning in the kelce-mahomes family house It's a Monday morning Patrick was up already since 6 went to training and getting ready for the new season and came home Andrea and ella are with Tyler and Taylor evie is with Julia feeding her breakfast and finishes and hands her to Andrea and goes upstairs to change her diaper and clothes and goes downstairs and hands her to Julia and they go upstairs to change there diaper and clothes and go back downstairs and lay them down on the cot they have for them.

Patrick
Hey guys

Andrea
Hey babe how was training?

Patrick
Good actually how are the kiddos?

Andrea
Good everyone is feed and changed Julia is eating right now with evie just to keep in eye on her.

Patrick
Okay all take a shower and change and change roles with Julia.

Andrea
Okay babe

He goes upstairs to shower and get dressed and goes downstairs gets evie and gives Julia a kiss on the head and walks to the living room and sits down.

Patrick
Have yall eat

Andrea
No not really

Patrick
All make something quick

Julia
All watch evie

He hands her evie and gets eggs out and bacon and make breakfast for them and finish up and set the table up and they sit down and eat while holding Tyler and Taylor. They finish up Patrick cleans up so does Julia Patrick gets evie and sits down on the couch ella left because she had spending time with family.

Andrea
Where's Julia

Patrick
She went upstairs

Andrea
Oh okay

They play with the babies Julia comes downstairs.

Julia
Mom and dad we can we watch a movie or something?

Andrea
Sure omg what if we watch the new episode of 9-1-1

Julia
Yes can we dad

Patrick
Fine maybe put the twins down before we do

They put the babies in there little bed they have in the living room evie was in Patrick arms. They find Hulu and look up ep 2.

Andrea
Oh goodness I am scared

Julia
Me too

They watched half of the episode when Andrea and Julia saw buck and eddie they where fan girling so hard.

The episode ended Andrea and Julia looked shocked.

Andrea
No way they left us on cliffhanger after that ending.

Julia
Right how dare they

Patrick
They really did I have never seen 2 girls fan girl over 2 guys so hard.

Andrea
Well buddie is gonna happend whatever anyone says.

Julia
Right no matter what

Andrea
Okay let's watch Hannah Montana so evie can know what it is!!.

Patrick
Okay fine with me

They put Disney plus and put Hannah Montana and start singing to the intro and end up watching the 1st season.

Andrea
Brb I am gonna go to the bathroom

Patrick
Okay baby

She gets up and walks to the bathroom downstairs does her business washes her hands and opens the door and sits back down on the couch and lays her head on his shoulder and continue watching Hannah Montana.

Andrea
I gotta make dinner or should we order take out.

Julia
Take out we should get ramen

Andrea
Omg that sounds good u good with that babe

Patrick
Yeah I am okay with that lovey

She gets her phone and goes on the Uber eats app and orders ramen for her Julia and Patrick and pays and waits for the food and hear the doorbell Andrea gets up and checks and opens the door and gets the food and walks inside and locks the door. And sits Down the food and hands it them and she gets her own and silverware and they eat and clean up Andrea checks on the babies there awake it's there feeding Time she gets Taylor and Tyler in both of her arms.

Patrick gets Taylor and Tyler is in Andrea arms she's feeding him naturally and Patrick got milk in the fridge and feeding Taylor Andrea has a cover because she doesn't feel comfortable showing and they finish and burp them and she takes off her cover and rocks him back and forth and enjoy the whole afternoon just them and watch Hannah Montana and movies and got ready for bed and got evie and the babies to sleep and got ready for bed and go to sleep.