The X-men arrives part 1

Me and Morph have been living in the wooden lodge.

Morph was doing an acting show by using his powers to change his form into his friends making me laugh.

We both laugh and then we heard an engine sound from a plane making me flinch knowing trouble was coming.

Morph left through the front door while I left through the back door. I started to run away until I felt someone was following me. I started to use my ninja speed and got away.

I got to a cliff side and let out a breath of fresh air. Then I heard a loud screech heading towards me making me dodge the attack.

The attacker revealed to be a huge bat like beast. The beast started to swoop towards me.

(???'s POV)
Me and my friends were looking for my friend Y/N but we couldn't find her. I was with both Gambit and Wolverine looking for her. Then all three of us saw a huge bat creature attacking someone. We got closer to the area and saw my friend Y/N being attacked. She kept on dodging the attacks making me surprised about her actions even the others were in awe as I am.

I kept dodging the attacks but the bat keeps coming. Until I hit a wall, the bat charges at until at the right moment I jumped making the bat hit the wall.

Many rocks fell onto the bat making me smirk. I wipe the dust from my hands.

"Hook, Line and Sinker". I said

Then I heard movement coming from the rocks and knew what I had to do. My pedant started to glow purple meaning it is go time.

My body gained wolf features as a smile appear on my face.

The others were surprised of what just happened to me including one person who was watching me

(???'s POV)
Me, Wolverine and Morph were looking for the lady who helped Morph. We found her being attacked by a giant bat and she dodge them with grace. The she tricked the bat and made some rocks fall onto the floor bat. The bat was moving and the pedant that the girl had started to glow purple as her body changes and she gains wolf features. The girl is very pretty than anyone I have never seen before in my life.

The bat started to attack me but I dodge the attacks with my whip. But shadow version of my whip was attacking the bat as well.

Then I started to do my final attack.

The shadow whips along with my whip combine into one big attack making the huge bat disappear.

After the bat disappears, I pant like crazy because my normal doesn't take a lot out of me but this time it did.

Then I felt like I was going to faint until blue colored stones caught me from falling. Then I felt my strength was slowly recovering but I felt the world blacking out on me until I felt someone's arms around me keeping me safe.

"It feels like a warm hug". I thought

I closed my eyes as I felt myself being carried away to somewhere safe.