Imagine # 121

Imagine:
You have been on three dates with Bailey so far, yet you have yet to see where he lives. That is until tonight when he asks you to come over to his place for dinner. You arrive and sit in your car for a few minutes because the place looks giant yet beautiful from the front. You ring the doorbell and hear barking, followed by Bailey's voice yelling "Marley May, stop barking it's y/n." He opens the door for you and grabs Marley by her collar, so she stays inside the house instead of out of it. He says in an annoyed tone "Sorry for her crazy behavior, she's normally not like this." as she is still barking and wagging her tail at you. You reach out to her and she sniffs your hand, before coming closer to investigate you further. (😂😂😂) She finally chills out after, she figures out that you're not there to hurt her or Bailey. Bailey ended up cooking his own chicken Alfredo for you both. (I swear that he's addicted to it or something 😂😂) Midway through dinner, you feel a head on your thigh and see Marley resting her head on your thigh, trying to get some of your food. You smile at her and say "Marley, as cute as you are, you're not getting any of my food." Bailey chuckles at your statement and says "Marley, you know the rule no begging during dinner." She turns around, sulking and lays down between you two under the table. Later on you and Bailey were watching a movie on the couch. Marley decided to join you guys and laid right between you both. When you went to go and leave, Marley wanted to go with you, to the point that Bailey had to give you a no-hand kiss because one hand was on the door handle for the front door and the other was on Marley's collar (again 😂).