Miscarriage ᡣ𐭩

(Im sorry but i feel like these Pregnant AU are so juicy and fun to write , this one was hard to write tho)

Y/N POV:

Mason and I got into a fight, I was upset for no reason "I dont care" He slams the bedside table, I wipe my tears. "But you need to care Mase" I mumble and he scoffs.

I feel a something in my throat and run to the restroom, "Y/n?" Mason gets up and follows me "Baby im sorry" He says.

MASONS POV:

I hear y/n gag and I bite my lip. "Honey im sorry" I say and hear the toilet flush, I know y/n hates throwing up. I learned in Vegas. She opens the door im tears.

"Im sorry" She sobs and i hug her, "Its okay baby, Im sorry as well, Go wash you mouth so i can kiss you" I chuckle a little bit and she nods.

I wait for her outside the door and she walks out, "Whats wrong?" I rub her back "I dont know" She mumbles "Ive been so upset and nauseous, dont even get my started on my dizziness and headaches." She starts.

"Okay... do you think, you might be pregnant?" I say and shut my eyes "Maybe." she says and I looks up in shock, "When was the last time we got drunk and blacked out?" she jokes "A few weeks ago." I say and she shrugs.

"Wanna give it a go?" I say and she nods.I get up and she follows, we know damn right we need to go the sketchy parts of LA to not be caught.

Y/N POV:

We drive threw a super sketchy place "Mason i dont feel safe" I mumble and he places his hand on my knee "Im here dont worry" He rubs it back and forth his eyes glued on the road.

We exit the car and walk into the CVS, We walk down the feminine products and make it to the section "Does it matter which one we get?" he mumbles "Yes it does" i shrug and grab one. Two legal kids buying a pregnancy test, a place i always wanted to be. I groan and put it back.

"Just get one and go theres a man staring at you" Mason says and looks at them, I grab three and make it to the checkout.

"Who are these for?" The lady says and scans them "My mom" Mason says "Okay, $17.56" She says and Mason pays in cash. She hands us our change and we walk back to the car.

"That was hard" I giggles and Mason softly smile to make sure the man isn't there to follow us home.

I somehow mange to get the test in my bag and we stop at masons house, We sees his parents cars in the drive way and we gulp.

Mason opens the front door, "Im home with Y/n" He shouts and we run upstairs "Hi y/n!!!" His mom says as we walk up the stairs "hi!" I softly say and mason closes his door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of the bathroom and nod "Y/n honey" He wraps his arms around me, I start to cry im. only 17. Mason is barely 18.. My heart sinks into my chest. My breathing becomes choppy.

"Im here for you" Masons voice echos in my head, i look up and i see his beautiful brown eyes. I smile softly and he carries me to his bed.

We lay down, "How.." Mason says in disbelief, "I dont know" I say as he wipes my tears. We hear a knock on a the door and Mason throws the test underneath his pillow.

"come in!!" Mason says. I act as if im sleeping "Hi honey, oh sorry didn't know she was sleeping" Masons mom says as she walks in with a plate. "I brought some frozen grapes, I saw it on Instagram!" She says joyfully, she walks around the bed and mason moves bit as i lay on top of him.

Something falls on the floor "I'll get it!" She places the plate on the bed and picks it  up, she furrows her brows "Mason whats this.." She looks at him, mason lays speechless "It was for a prank for Madison!" he says and smiles and her mom nods "Okay sorry ill leave it here" She smiles and places it on the nightstand.

She falls for anything mason says, its sweet because she has a lot of trust him, I mean who wouldn't he is a very loyal person a lot like a golden retriever.

"That was a close call" Mason bites his lip. and i nod. I end up staying the night because i was so afraid of blurting out the secret with my big loud mouth.

~~~~~~5 weeks later ~~~~~~~

Masons POV:

Y/n didn't even look pregnant but who cares, we lay in my bed and watch a movie, we eat some pizza that she brought with her.

Y/n quickly gets up and runs to my bathroom "Baby?" I get up and hear her gag.

Y/N POV:

I wash my mouth out with water, i lean against the sink.  I had so much back pain i thought this came later in the pregnancy.

I sigh and start to walk till i see something on the tiles of Masons bathroom, I gasp. Blood?! But im pregnant, Im not supposed to be bleeding till 9 months later.

"Mason!" I yell and he walks into the bathroom "Whats wrong?!" He says in a panic ans i point "What does it mean" He mumbles "Get your mom" I say sternly "No y/n" He says and scrunches his nose, "Mason please this isn't supposed to happen" I sob and he sighs.

His mom walks in "Hi y/n whats wrong?" She says softly and Mason leans against the door frame "Well im .. We" I start "I got y/n pregnant and she needs to go to urgent care" Mason cuts me off and his mom gasps "Oh my! Oh Mason really?" His mom says and Masons scoffs "Y/n get to the point" He sighs clearly upset.

I show Masons mom to the blood and her eyes widen. "Come on we need to go to the Hospital before its too late." She says and drags me out, Mason come on!" She yells as we walk downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately she called my parents and they yelled at me till the nurse came in. "Y/n L/n?" She asks "Mhm" I say hopefully "Im sorry honey but the doctor couldn't find a heart beat of anything. I seems you had a miscarriage" She says softly and Mason rubs my back.

"What..?" I say softly and wipe my tears "Your Body couldn't handle having the baby, with the chromosome abnormality." The nurse says.

I bite my lip, Okay I must admit i didn't want a baby this young but it still hurt me, it felt painful. My body can't handle having a baby? Does that mean i cant have kids?

I start to cry, "Y/n its okay im right here" Mason hugs me and the nurse gives up some privacy. I start to shake with all the fear in me. m

"Why me.." I mumble and Mason shakes his head "We can try again in the future" He says and kisses my temple. My heart sinks deeper "Mason my body can't handle having kids" I start again and it hits him.

"Was it me..?" Mason mutters "I dont know" I wipe my tears. My mom walks im guessing the nurse told her, "Its okay honey, this one wasn't ready yet" She comes over me and hugs me.

I felt so numb, so sad a person I never met never breathed.I was crying so hard, Mason nor my parents could calm me down. I had a panic attack and the nurse had to come in and help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in bed, i sniff and Mason knocks on my bedroom door. "Hi honey" he walks in with a bag and i look up. I probably stink but he come over to hug and kiss me.

"Mason" I cough and he smiles "y/n" "Can we cuddle" I ask and he nods. I crawl into his arms and cry again, it feels so good to cry now. My heart burns inside of me.

"Im here" Mason comforts me, "I want a kid now" I mumble "Really?" Mason looks down and i nod "why is that?" He says "Maybe mother nature would give us another. chance.?" I say.

"When?" He says "Now?" I giggle "Nah, Im good im tired plus theres no high school partys around" He jokes and hugs me. "I love you" He says "I love you more"

________________________________

(Not proofread sry if it sucks 🙃)

"Everything lost is found again,/ in a new form, in a new way/ everything hurt is healed again/ in a new life, in a new day."

Word count: 1509