midnight phone calls pt. 2

the moment he heard his name leave her lips, he couldn't find the words to describe the state his heart was in at that moment. all he knew was that he'd give anything to make her keep saying his name like that.

"good girl." he whispers softly after hearing her say his name for the third time.

her voice was oddly quiet and pitched, somewhat resembling the moans and whimpers he'd heard from her two days ago.

he knew he shouldn't do it, not when the rest of his teammates could come back any second. but he could t help himself as he puts kamine on speaker, holding his phone up to his mouth while he other hand slips down towards his gradually hardening length.

the line was quiet on the other end but kamine continued to stay on call, wondering why makki had suddenly gone silent.

"takahiro?" she could hear a small sound come through her phone, something that sounded oddly like... a moan. "what're you doing?"

"princess, can you... can you just keep talking to me in that pretty little voice of yours?"

kamine blushes deeply at the desperate tone she heard, the soft pants finally confirming her thoughts. "...are you touching yourself?"

"yeah... i am. can't help it. not when it comes to you, baby."

she found herself joining him shortly after, her own hand slipping between her thighs to rub herself over her panties. "takahiro..."

"fuck. yeah, baby? you're touching yourself too?" he breathes out shakily, his fist moving along his length as he tries to visualize her small fingers trying to replicate what he'd done for her on the train. "wanna see you so bad. please let me see you, princess."

kamine whimpers softly, sliding off her bed to sit on the floor, leaning against the side of the bed as she places the phone against the wall in front of her, turning on the camera.

makki nearly cums at the sight of her clothed pussy, her skirt thrown onto the bed behind her as she spreads her legs further. "that's it, my lovely girl. wanna see you touch yourself for me."

kamine nods and reaches down to hesitantly rub her core, her eyes clenched shut. "i-... i wanna see you too, 'hiro."

fuck, how could he deny her after she asked so sweetly. "no problem, princess. hold on a second." makki sets up his phone in front of him and turns on the camera, showing her his leaking length still encased in his fist. "see what you do to me?"

kamine gulps softly, slipping her panties off as makki begins to fuck his fist, gaining more and more speed the more she reveals.

he watched her slide her panties off her legs, using one hand to spread her puffy lips so she could use the other to rub her swollen clit. "if you were here, i would've fucked you senseless by now." he growls, squeezing the base of his cock as he leaks more and more precum.

moaning at his words, kamine grows a bit bolder and slips her middle finger inside herself. "w-wanna feel your fingers... inside me again. want you... takahiro..."

"me too, princess. i'll make it up to you when i get back, okay? for now, just keep being a good girl for me and finger yourself until you cum."

kamine nods obediently, throwing her head back against the bed as she slips another finger into her impossibly wet cunt, whimpering at the squelches emanating from her body.

"keep going, baby. you're doing so well for me. i wanna see you fucking cream around your fingers."

"y-yes, gonna- gonna cum for you. m' gonna cum for you, 'hiro!" he watches in awe as her eyes roll to the back of her skull and her body start to convulse in pleasure.

he lets out a loud, lengthy moan as his own orgasm washes over him. the sight of her pretty little cunt gushing out so much liquid right onto the phone as she squeals in pleasure, it was too much for him to handle. "fuck yeah, princess. fucking squirt for me."

he lets out a soft whisper of her name as he watches his cum shoot out of his cock, rope after rope of his sticky, hot seed staining the floor and his palm.

with a tired sigh, he cleans himself up, allowing kamine to catch her breath. he watched her lay her head back on the bed as she pants heavily, her chest rising and falling with every breath. "you okay, princess?" he asks softly, wanting nothing more than to hold her.

"mm... mhm. i'm okay." kamine sits up slightly, grimacing at the sight of her fluids staining the floor and her phone.

makki chuckles as she begins to clean everything up, wiping her phone the most before she speaks again. "is this why you called me?"

that caught him off guard and he blinks curiously before smiling at her. "no kamine. i actually called because i got your number from oikawa on the bus. i didn't think of a reason. i just... wanted to hear your voice."

"oh... sorry for assuming."

"that's fine. i get why you'd get that impression. but i don't want you to think that i only enjoy
your body. i..." 'i think i like you.' "tell you what? i'll take you out on a date once i get back."

"a date? but... we're not even dating or anything..."

"we don't need to be dating for me to take you out. i just want to spend some time with you."

"...okay. i suppose i could spend some time with you."

"attagirl. i'm looking forward for our date, princess. now go to sleep. you must be tired."

"yeah... goodnight, takahiro."

"goodnight, kamine."