Santos Escobar

You arrive to the LFI lockeroom early so you've got plenty of time to get ready for the show. Angel and Humberto are already there hanging out when you arrive, but Santos and Elektra haven't shown up just yet.

"Hey, Berto, Angel." You wave at the pair as you come through the door.

"Hey, YN." Humberto waves back at you, looking up from his phone.

Angel nods at you as well, but doesn't say anything. You shut the locker room door and head over to the vanity sitting in the corner. You set your duffel bag down and fish your makeup bag out of it so you can get started on dolling up your face.

"Who are you getting all prettied up for, YN?" Angel saunters over to you after a few minutes.

"Not you, Angel, that's for sure." You tease him.

Angel chuckles and rolls his eyes playfully. "You hear that, cousin?" He turns back to Humberto. "YN here's got a thing for our fearless leader."

"Mhm." You hum while applying your mascara carefully. "Jealous?" You continue to joke around with Angel.

"Maybe a little." Angel grins at you. "Any man would be lucky to have your attention, Mi Amore." He winks at you.

You giggle and Angel finally leaves you alone for the time being. You finish up your makeup and are putting things away when Elektra and Santos finally arrive. You watch the pair in the mirror as they come through the door. Your jaw clenches in jealousy when you spot the way Elektra hangs on Santos as they come inside the locker room.

"Afternoon, Santos." You swivel around in your chair and greet Santos, also making a point to ignore Elektra.

"YN! Punctual as always, I see, Mi Corazon." Santos walks over to you. "How long have you been here?" He asks you.

You shrug like your earliness is no big deal. "Oh around half an hour is all." You assure him. "Angel and Humberto were already here when I arrived." You add.

"Well, those two don't have anything special going on anyway." Santos replies. "But you, Mi Corazon. I's expect you to have plenty going on." He smirks at you.

You drop your head and smile to yourself for replying. "Oh? And what kinds of things do you expect me to be doing in my free time, Santos?" You ask him.

"Well, I imagine that you've got droves of men dying to meet you in whatever city we're in." Santos explains. "I know I'd pay a high price to get a photo with such a beautiful woman." He adds with a wink.

"Santos!" You giggle playfully.

A few feet away, Elektra scoffs quietly to herself before making her way over to the two of you. "Santos! You're going to come out with me for my match against Tiffany Straton, right?" She asks him, batting her eyelashes gently.

"Yes, I said I would come out with you earlier." Santos reminds Elektra, turning away from you.

"Thank you, Santos." Elektra cooes. "It's nice to have support from our fearless leader." She grins and bats her eyelashes again.

You roll your eyes, regonizing the game that Elektra is attempting to play with you. "I've got that match against Zelina as well, tonight." You get Santos' attention back on you. "But since you're going out with Elektra, I think that I'll go it alone tonight."

"Nonsense." Santos protests. "You should take Humberto and Angel with you." He insists. "Joaquin and Cruz will most likely be out there, and I don't want you to be alone."

"I can handle myself, Santos." You remind him. "I don't need a man looking out for me." You add, making sure to glance over at Elektra at the same time.