Hoodies PxP

Fluff ☁️
Pezzy x Puffer
-In this story, Pezzy goes to Puffer's house to visit him. :)
-Also in these stories, I won't refer to the creators as their names; but instead their online names.
———————————————————————————

Pezzy's POV
It was the afternoon when Puffer started streaming, playing overwatch with Grizzy and talking loudly with his chat.
I was bored. I couldn't do much since I didn't want to bother him whilst he was streaming so I sat and watched some funny and cute cat videos, occasionally giggling because of how much they reminded me of Sly.
After a while, I'd began to get really cold. Honestly, how could Puffer live in these conditions?
Though, I suppose he probably wears hoodies.
That gave me an idea.
I walked over to his closet, he wouldn't know since he's in his office and, either way, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
I reached out for one of his merch hoodies, reading " Big Puffer " on the front. I gently slipped it over my head and it draped over my body.

Puffer's POV
I heard noise coming from the other room, I tell my chat I'll be right back, turn off my mic and face cam and went to check on Pezzy.
As I peek through the door, I see Pezzy in one of my hoodie, twirling in the mirror.
I smile slightly, he's so adorable. Honestly, that man could kill me.
At this point, Pezzy had turned around smiling at me, when I'd realised I'd been staring at him too long.
I smiled back at him, walking towards him.
I took his hands in mine and kissed his cheek, making him blush, as he looked away and giggled. Cute.
I kissed him on the head and walked out.
He followed me like a lost puppy.

Pezzy's POV
I followed Puffer quickly, confused. Where was he going?
I stood by the doorway, carefully watching him as I realised he was ending the stream.
" Alright chat, I think that's enough overwatch for tonight. I should probably get off and feed Ellie ". He lied, he had already fed Ellie, and with that he ended stream.
He walked over to me, picked me up and gently carried me to his bedroom. He laid me down in his bed, as he went to get changed.
He finished, walking back to the bed and getting in it, cuddling me tight.
" Soo, you're not bothered that I'm wearing your hoodie? " I asked, slowly.
" No, why would I be bothered? ". He answered.
" Well I thought this was one of your favourites. " I murmured quietly.
" It is. But, I suppose my favourite person can have it instead. ". He smiles.
I feel my face heat up, going a bright red.
" Shut up. " I said, rolling my eyes.
He hummed in return, just holding me tighter.
We laid there for a while, both slowly slipping into sleep in each others arms.

Words:483