1. idea (Franklin)

I don't even know how this idea came about. Sarah and I just decided one day that we had enough of the monotony and that such a two-month trip would be a wonderful addition to our lives. My wife and I were thrilled, but that cannot be compared to the joy of our children. They've always loved adventure and I'm glad for that. When I look at how most of today's children spend their free time with computers and other electronics, it makes no sense to me. My children are only 8 and 6, but I swear to myself that I will not let them be consumed by conveniences. We will be leaving in two days which is equal to Monday morning. We originally planned to leave already on Friday, but my wife was unexpectedly called to work. Sarah works as a nurse in the neonatal unit and absolutely loves her job. She has always loved children. I work as a sheriff in the local police force. It has always been my dream with the difference that before I wanted exciting chases and dangerous work, and now I am glad that there is low crime here and I see it as my mission to create a safe environment for my children. Now I'm going to help top up my youngest, Aby, and then I'll probably go check the motorhome once more, if only for the fiftieth time.