𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕

Start from the beginning

She was walking slowly toward me and I couldn't take my eyes from her. "What do you think now, am I pretty in that dress?" She asked with a beautiful smile. "Of course princess!! You look so ........ beautiful" I replied and then she smiled at me. "That's right Grace you look so beautiful in that dress but if we don't go right now, we can't arrive there at the right time!" This idiot of Sam said, he really destroyed the vibe. "Thank you!" Grace said and then we all went to our car. Angel were with Jacob, Alexander were with Sam and with Grace, we were together. The both of us didn't say anything, I was focusing on the way and Grace, she was just contemplating the paysage. But suddenly Grace broke the silence "So why did you decided to organize your party there " she asked me. "I already told you, it's because of our safety!" I replied coldly. "And why didn't you bring Win and Mick with us?" She asked again. "It's very dangerous for them! Do you know there will be a lot of mafia" I replied while driving. "So why did you bring me if it's dangerous or you don't care about me!" She said furiously . "You know that it's not like that, I do care about you but at the second that you helped me that day , you were already in danger and the fact that I kidnapped you is one way for me to protect you!" I replied calmly. "And what about my parents, what about my family, you are selfish, you just don't care about others, all you know is yourself and you kidnapped me because you pretend loving me, stop this coz I don't need your fucking love Bright!" After those words , I stopped the car brutally and she was shocked because I was so angry and furious at the same time. "Grace Parker, how the hell can you say that I'm selfish, do you know if I was selfish as you said, I'm sure that your parents were already died in this time. Do you know that if there are still alive right know is because I asked my mens to protect them, how many people wanted to kill them, do you know that?" I said raising my voice on her. "Why??" She asked . "Because I'm a mafia Grace" I replied trying to make her feeling more comfortable. "Seriously Bright, you are such a trouble maker? I regret what I did that day! If I didn't help you, I'm sure that in this time, I would be with my family in peace!" What she just said made me more angry . "NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!!" I said furiously and drove again. After that none of us didn't say anything and when I looked at her it's like she was about to cry.
After some minutes, we arrived. "Everyone, let's check if everything is fine " I said and they all nodded except Grace. "And you Grace , stay and wait for me inside, I'll be back before the guest are arriving " I said but she didn't replied. "I need words princess" I said again. "You don't tell me what to do, you brought me here knowing that it would be dangerous for me, are you joking" she replied coldly with a faking smile that made me furious while everyone was already staring at us. "And you! You don't talk to me like that. When I said you that you'll stay and wait for me inside, I wasn't asking for your consent, it's an order!" I said but she just rolled her eyes which makes me losing control that I grabbed her by her neck brutally. "Let me go Bright!! You're hurting me, I can't breath Bright!!" She said but I hold her neck tightly more than before. "Then you'll do exactly as I told you right?" I asked again when she was trying to push me away. "Yes Bright, I'll but please let me go!! Please" she said all of that with a teary eyes. "Then go!" With that she run inside the mansion.
After 30 min, everything was now ready. Then I went to the downstairs and I saw Grace sitting in the sofa trying to not cry. When I came close to her, I saw her neck which was red and there was my hand mark, maybe I was too rough. "Grace!" With that she jumped in fear "What's the matter?" She said with no emotion it's not like I could wait something from her after what I just did. "The guests are arriving, come I'll introduce them to you" but she didn't move so I grabbed her hand softly not wanting to hurt her. "Mr Smith how are you?" my new partner said. "Mr Cameroun, I'm fine thanks for asking, what about you?" I asked politely. "I'm good too thanks. But who's this beautiful girl standing next to you?" He asked pointing his finger on Grace. "She's Grace Parker " I said then he just smiled.

Grace POV
Bright was holding my hands through the night , I can't still believe what he did to me, he was so rude, so rough, he was totally scolding me. He introduced me to all of those persons who seem very dangerous, lot of them had a gun. It was 11:56 PM and I just wanted to go back home, but it's like everyone wanted to stay. But suddenly Bright left my hand down "Stay here Grace, I need to use the restroom okey, don't talk to anyone" and with that he left me alone, in addition, I couldn't find Angel, Jacob, Alexander,Sam, I was feeling uncomfortable. Then I saw a boy coming toward me "Hey !!Miss Parker right?" The man said with a smile, I think he's around 23 or 24 years old. "Yes, and you you're...." I didn't even know who was him. "My name is Taylor Wentz" he said again with a smile. "Nice to meet you Mr Wentz" I replied politely. "Nice to meet you too!" He replied. "So you're Bright's girlfriend?" He asked and i was a bit embarrassing "No I'm not " I replied. "BUT SHE'LL NEVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND EVER!" I hear that voice, no , Bright's voice.

Bright POV
I finished to use the restroom and I went back to Grace, but she was talking with this shit of Taylor, I heard him asking Grace if she was my girlfriend but when she said no, he smirked this idiot "But she'll never be your girlfriend ever!" I said to him and I could feel that Grace was looking at me. "Bright, how are you bro!!" He said, he's just a hypocrite. "Don't call me bro, you're just a fucking hypocrite" I replied coldly. "Always so rude aren't you Bright!!" He said again. "Believe me Taylor that if your Dad and mine weren't close friends, I would kick you out from my mansion in that time" I said then he smirked what made me furious. "Do you really think that I'm here coz I wanted to? I don't even understand why my dad loved yours so much! He's just a fucking s*lut exactly as his fucking son" Taylor was crossing the line by those words. " If you don't wanna meet your grand grandparents, shut your fucking mouth coz if you say something more about my dad or my family, I swear I'll kill you and not even your dad that I'm considering like my own father can stop me so I suggest you to go back to your fucking house and never meet me again " with that he was gone.

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE
BYYYYYYYYYYE