"Ah, thank you." Rui said softly before beginning to list a few ideas. You honestly thought they were all surprisingly complex.

"Uhm, sorry if it's a weird or.. an offensive question but... They all seem.. somewhat more on the difficult side. Are you sure we can do that?" You asked.

Rui shook his head. "Ah, it's okay. I usually invent things anyway, so this should be simple for me. I can show you a few things if you want?"

Your eyes light up at Rui's words, seeming intrigued. "Really..? That's.. actually really cool... I-If it's not a bother, then could you actually show me a few things?"

"Oh, it really isn't. If it was, I wouldn't have offered it, no?" Rui smiled. "Anyway, thank you... I could also show you a few things I've made before as well if you'd want."

"A-Ah! Yeah, sure, that's fine..!" You say, stuttering slightly and smiling a little unknowingly.

The end of the day eventually comes and you find yourself feeling much happier than usual. You were still gathering your things, and eventually began to leave before making your way to your lockers to switch out your shoes. You go outside and see Tsukasa waiting for you.

"There you are, [Y/N]! Are you ready to go get Saki?" Tsukasa asked. You nod expectantly.

"Mhm, yeah.." You mutter, and then the two of you began walking towards Miyamasuzaka.

As the both of you began walking towards Saki's school, Tsukasa begins to talk to you. "Forgive me if it's subtle, but how was your school day?! Same as usual?" He asked.

You shake your head. "Strangely enough, no... I mean, it had.. a rough start but it got better, thankfully. Lunch was.. when it mainly when it got better, and when we got assigned those partners... I was genuinely expecting the worse but Rui was easier to talk to than I initially anticipated."

"Ah! Of course. Rui's an amazing friend! I kind of noticed you two were getting along as well! I had a feeling you two would get along well if you let him in." Tsukasa said with a smile.

You don't know why, but Tsukasa's comment made you kind of flustered; your cheeks glow a soft red, blushing a little. "Uh, yeah..."

Eventually, you and Tsukasa make it to Miyamasuzaka. You both pick up Saki, and started to walk home. The three of you share a conversation as you did, talking about your days at school. It was mainly Saki and Tsukasa doing the speaking but that was okay with you.

Soon enough, the three of you are home. You take off your shoes, and pull your phone out of your uniform pocket to check the time. Suddenly Saki calls your name.

"[Y/N]~ I'm making dinner in an hour! It's my turn today! Hehe! Do you have any idea on what you want?" Saki asked. You shake your head.

"Not really... You can make what you and Tsukasa want." You say, and Saki then nods.

"Okay~! Thank you! ♪" Saki smiled cheerfully before going off to her room to change out of her uniform. Tsukasa already had done the same. You eventually decide to do the same thing as well.

Around fifteen minutes pass, and you're sitting on the living room couch. Saki and Tsukasa were in their rooms, doing their own thing. You were just scrolling on your phone as you sat down, not too sure on what to do.

Suddenly, you hear a knock on the front door. You don't really know who it could be, besides mom or dad. However they weren't supposed to come home until later. Sighing, you sit up from the couch, slide your phone into the pocket of your pants, and go to the door.

Looking through the door's window, you happen to notice a familiar presence. It was Rui, unexpectedly. Was he meant to come over for Tsukasa or something...? Putting your thoughts aside, you open the door and poke your head out slightly.

"Rui? W-What are you doing here?" You ask him, seeming confused, not noticing that he was carrying a bag of some sort.

Rui looks at you, putting a hand behind his head in an embarrassed manner. "I kind of forgot to ask you before I left school that if you wanted to work on the project a little. Are you able to do so or are you busy?" He asked.

You shake your head nervously. "Ah, no. I'm not doing anything... I think we can so you can come inside." You stammer slightly, opening the door a little further for Rui to come in. He smiles at you before coming in, and shuts the door behind him.

"I know it's a little early since the project is due in a few weeks, but I thought we'd get an early start on it. Just so that we can make sure it works nicely and such." Rui said.

As Rui began to speak, Tsukasa starts to walk into the living room. "Oh, Rui! What are you doing here so suddenly?" He asked.

"[Y/N] and I were just going to get a little early start on the project we were assigned today. I kind of came at random because I forgot to say something to them." Rui explained in a slightly embarrassed manner.

Tsukasa smiled. "Don't worry! I'll assume you'll be over for a few hours, yes?" He asked. Rui nodded at his question.

"I can tell Saki to make some dinner for you as well then! Can't have you going hungry either!" Tsukasa said with a wider smile.

"Oh, are you sure?" Rui asked, and Tsukasa nodded. "Well, thank you then." Rui turned to you, still smiling and holding his bag.

"Do you want to go to your room to work on this?" Rui asked. You think for a moment, feeling a little nervous but you eventually nod.

"Uhm," you stammer momentarily, "yeah, that's fine. My room's a little bit of a mess though so don't mind that, please."

Rui chuckled softly. "No, it's okay. My room's like that often as well." He says. You sigh a little in a soft manner, feeling a little relief.

You pause for a second. "Okay, t-then... Let's go."

- Small A/N: convulses intensely before I combust with confetti flying everywhere :3 sorry this chapter is released later than I wanted, I fell asleep again before I could publish it so my bad ;( and this is really random but Rui is actually so pretty I cannot I swear the gender envy is beyond real guys... ALSO I PROMISE FINAL THING JUST A SMALL POS RANT FOR LIKE NO REASON BUT A COUPLE DAYS AGO I CHECKED MY NOTIFICATIONS ONNHERE AND I SAW SOMEONE ADDED ONE OF MY STORIES TO THEIR COLLECTION THING AND IK I SEEN A LOT OF PPL DO THAT BUT THE COLLECTION THEY ADDED IT TO WAS "My fav stories" I ACTUALLY SOBBED ON THE INSIDE I KNOW IT'S SO DUMB BUT IT JUST MADE ME HAPPY. IDK PPL LIKING MY WRITING IN GENERAL MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO THE POINT I end up screAMING GIGGLING AND KICKING MY FEET AIDJISMDIMAOMS I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH I SWEAR (platonic, no homo ofc o.o.. hehehehe :3.. unless /j) ANYWAY I AM DONE SORRY FOR THIS RANDOM RANT I JUST NEEDED TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST I GUESS.. SOOOO ^_^"