Mikey X Fem!Reader:From the start

Start from the beginning

                                                                                          ...   

                                                                NOTHING.

Donnie gently pushed me out the way and started doing something by the girl.

                         (I could have done it better....nah,nevermind. That's cap.)

Leo and Raph pulled me to the side and began to talk. First Leo,then Raph in that order.

                   "She'll be okay,Mikey;everyone makes mistakes!" Leo whinced.

Raph snickered: 

"Yeah! I mean,who HASN'T knocked someone out with their skateboard in one swing and gave them a minor concussion,huh?"

  Leo gave him a look. "You're NOT helping."       Raph still looked amused.

                    He shrugged                         "I'm not really trying to hel-"

                                                              The girl woke up.

                                                                 I smiled.

(Not my best work up there but I draw 100x better,I just need to find my pen thingy

Also,imagine that he has on the clothes he does at the end of the movie cuz I'm lazyyyy)

                                                       First Person POV: 

I woke up partlyly dazed and hearing two people  talk in front of me,someone was mumbling on the side of me,too.  

                 I didn't know what was going on but my nose hurt like hellllll.

I heard someone's voice shout in front of me: "Yes! I knew my five dollor trick would work!"

As I opened my eyes more...it was one of those turtles that got introduced in my math class!

Someone- or some turtle's(?) green finger raised in protest and his voice was cracking like a Popeye's biscut.

              "Actually,I woke her up,you were just standing looking all flustered."