𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

she examined the plates, "these are cute! i got the rest of the stuff so we can leave now." zaria said throwing the plates in the cart and heading to the register.

-

it was finally time to get ready for the party, yasmin had just got back from the hair salon. "no wait your hair is mad cute." genesis said as yasmin walked in the living room and setting her keys down.

"thank you girl it cost $100, i know it ain't nothing but goddamn." yasmin says. genesis laughs and yasmin heads to zaria's guest room where she's staying.

yasmin set her purse on the bed and went through her suitcase to find an outfit, that's when she heard her phone ringing.

Incoming call... mal❤️

yas, hello?

malachi clears his throat.

malachi, hey i just wanted to hear your voice.

yas, aww your so sweet.

she grabs her clothes, sets them on the bed and walks inside the bathroom.

malachi, yeah, what are you doing.

malachi says chuckling, he sounded nervous.

yas, oh nothing just getting ready for the party, i have a photographer coming out to take my pictures too.

yasmin says smiling, almost blushing. she thought it was cute how malachi wanted to hear her voice.

malachi, i know you're gonna look great. but i have some great news.

yas, oohhh good news, tell me more?

malachi, so you remember when i told you i auditioned for the new zombies 4 movie.

yas, yeah?

malachi, i gotta call back. i'm starring!!

malachi says all excitedly.

yas, aww im soo proud of you. i have some good news too.

malachi, well what is it?

yas, i also got an offer to be in a movie!! it's called 'Pride' now i can't tell you too much but it's going to be great! i'm so excited.

malachi, im so proud of you. this is such a big opportunity for you.

yas, i know. i can't wait til we start shooting!!

mal, i know you have to get ready for your party so ill leave you to it!

yas, alright, i'll talk to you later.

yasmin hung up the phone and placed her phone on the counter, she thought about how sweet malachi was for even checking on her.

yasmin continued to get ready for the party.

-

ONE HOUR LATER, yasmin had finished doing her small photo shoot and finally made it to the party.