Beggining

(english is not my birth language so there might be mistakes, if you see some please tell me so I can fix them)

****

It's been a while since you receive your invitation to the school for good and evil. When you first went you thought it would be three fun years but little did you know how much change would come.

The past two years held a lot of surprises but you knew for sure that you couldn't mess up. A student died last year, some almost died two years ago and all that made you conscious that this school was no joke.

And with the return of the School Master from the dead, you knew you better not messed up.

Tonight, a meeting was settled so the School Master could explain what this year held for the students.

After this meeting you got your room, the three roomates you had been sorted with and you all head to the dormitory tower. They didn't seem like nice people. When you entered the room you let them choose the bed they wanted and you took the last one.

They started to talk about their lifes, their crushes and more. So you left the room, to wander in the castle. 

You took a watch to make sure to get on your room before the curfew.

****

a/n = author note 

y/n = your name

y/l/n = your last name

(I'll update it if the story needs it, so for now it's a bit unfinished)