#Secrets?

i turned around not knowing what to expect,but Austin notices and looked back "why?is the sentence familiar to you?" said Austin who is filled with curiousity...Abigail didnt answer and left immediately.Austin didnt do anything and just cointinued reading his book.After school, "yo wanna hang out tonight?" said josh,Austins friend..."not in the mood,maybe next time" says Austin in a tired way "suit yourself" josh then left and leaving Austin behind.

At home Austin felt tired and suddenly went straight to bed...but then there was a wierd dream he had,it was a girl who he ever loved on elementary school...the dreames kept going and going until..."HAH!!" Austin sit up straight feeling ridiculous."why does the girl look familiar" said Austin with a mixed of suspicious and scared.

In the middle of the night,Abigail was sleeping peacefully until she saw a boy who was giving her a flower in her dream,the boy said "keep this,so i can always be with you...heart to heart" suddenly Abigail woke up "aish am i having a headache" Abigail spoke to herself and fall back on the bed feeling sleepy.

The next day,Abigail and Austin arrived at the same time and at the same spot,they both looked at each other in a cynical look."am i being wierd or is he staring at me like i smashed his computer and feed it to a pack of wolves" Abigail said deep in her heart.They both went to class feeling awkward since they both are going to the same direction "what is this girl's problem right now" says Austin deep in his heart.

hello everyone,im the author and now lets gather all the questions so far :) 

:

what is going through Abigail's mind from the beginning?

does both Austin and Abigail have a connection a long time ago?

what is actually written from the book Austin was reading in the library?

what would happen next?