6

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Dear Miss Cross,
We are please to inform you that you have received a part in 'Can you keep a secret?'
Apologies for the late information, we tried our best. Please let us know within 24 hours if you accept or decline. We look forward to working with you.

full cast list 
madeline daniels - delilah cross
vada robles - xochitl gomez
alanna meza - scarlett estevez
meadow sparks - mckenna grace
bella flynn - momana tamada 

blake conway - brady noon
caspian wong - javon walton
anakin mathews - walker scobell
cameron bass - mason thames
blaine pena - dylan hoffman

any other casting decisions will be made further into filming. thank you for your cooperation. 

netflix.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

delilah screamed, never in her life had she been more excited. "xo! mail" the older girl ran into the room skidding in her fluffy socks, she waited until she'd read the letter before turning to her cousin. 

"i got the part!" the two girls squealed jumping around

"xo!" delilah stated, "i got the part! i got the lead!" 

xochitl gave her the biggest hug ever, spinning in excitement "Congratulations Lia, you so deserve this" the girls were each others biggest supporters, they had been there for one another for as long as they could remember. delilah was thankful to have such an amazing cousin. "what did i tell you?"

delilah smiled. it was her first real role as the lead, and it made her so happy. her eyes welled with tears, she felt like a child "oh babe don't cry"

"I'm sorry, I'm just happy"

xochitl wiped her tears and gave delilah the biggest hug "so am i"

the two girls broke apart and continued reading their letter's, xochitl finishing first. she turned towards delilah and let out the biggest gasp "that asshole!"

delilah gave her a confused glance as she quickly continued re reading her letter, clamping a hand to her mouth as she read the cast list "oh my god" delilah looked from the page to xochitl and then back to the page "he really didn't tell us"

"the hell he didn't" xochitl grabbed her phone, pressumingly to start texting brady. delilah laughed as she watched her cousin pace the kitchen, she headed to the fridge for a dr pepper and then went upstairs to her room. 

delilah opened up her laptop and emailed back the producers, letting them know she accepted the role. she smiled, happy to have another project occupy her life. having nothing else to do she crawled into bed and turned on american housewife. falling alseep to the sound of oliver otto's voice.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

a series of notifications sounded from delilah's phone, the girl groaned and checked the time, it was 1pm. around 100 notifications lined up on her lockscreen, a few were from twitter, some were new followers, most others were people liking her posts but she noticed a new groupchat she was in, and conviently it was called 'the group chat'.

snickering knowing only the dumbest person would name it that she opened it and read through, rolling her eyes at brady greeting everyone by calling them thespians. she responded to the messages and then went on to reply to comments and then scroll reels. the peaceful environment was disrupted by a loud yelling downstairs, she could hear xochitl arguing.