𝐨𝐨. ꒰零 ୭ 𝗸𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀

Start from the beginning

━━    NADINE is left handed.

━━    She was given the title "Nation's Doll" by the industry.

━━    Her nicknames are; 3rd Gen Icon, Nation's Doll, LV's Angel Face, Nana.

━━    She has a thick British accent which is the reason her members find it difficult to understand it at times.

━━    She loves Louis Vuitton and most of her clothing and accessories are from LV.

━━    She loves spicy food.

━━    Her favorite colors are blue and pink.

━━    She has 2 dogs, Gigi and Saint.

━━    She can play instruments like piano, bass guitar, acoustic guitar and violin.

━━    She is the in-charge of cooking with Aki, as both of them are the best at cooking among the members. (Weverse live)

━━    Her acting debut was in the 2016 kdrama "Legend of the blue sea" alongside actor Lee Min Ho.

━━    NADINE is Christian and goes to church quite often.

━━    Her hobbies are; Journaling, reading, traveling and cooking.

━━    She co-wrote and co-produced many of her group songs.

━━    She dislikes tomatoes with all her heart and soul.

━━    NADINE's close friends with Jennie (Blackpink), Rowoon (actor), Go Youn Jung (actress), Songkang (actor), Joy (Red Velvet), WOODZ (soloist), B.I (soloist)

━━    She is also close with RM and Taehyung (BTS)

━━    She said she is super close with Ryeon and the members think they are secretly a couple. (The Daebak Show)

━━    She ranked 10th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Face of 2020"

━━     She ranked 1st on the TC Candler "The 100 Most Beauty Face of 2021"

━━    She is the global brand ambassador for Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein and LOEWE.

━━    NADINE is the first kpop idol to be in court of Korea's Top 6 magazines such as Elle magazine, Cosmopolitan magazine, Haper's Bazaar magazine, Vogue Korea magazine and Marie Claire magazine.

━━    On February 28, NADINE debuted as a soloist with the song "Gashina"

━━    She found ORA (AURA) on January 7th, 2023.

━━    On February 10, 2023 it was revealed that NADINE and DPR IAN are dating for 1 year since 2022.

𝗡𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧 :

𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘀

#Alive | 2020
Josée | 2020

Ballerina | 2023

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧

Legend of the blue sea | 2015
Tempted | 2018

Love Alarm | 2019 - 2021
Sweet Home | 2020 - 2023
Doom at Your Service | 2021
Big Mouth | 2022
The Good Bad Mother | 2023

𝗔𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀

Melon Music Awards [2017] | Best New Aritst

Mnet Asian Music Awards [2017] | Best New Female Artist

Korean Music Awards [2022] | Best K-pop Album (INVU)

Mnet Asian Music Awards [2022] | Best Female Artist

Ment Asian Music Awards [2023] | Best Female Artist

How much do you like Nadine?

She is my Ultimate bias

○ She is my bias in Amethyst

○ She's among my favorite member in Amethyst but not my bias

○ She is ok

○ She is among my least favorite in Amethyst

Vote                                            Results

Check out NADINE's latest comeback:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

©BREATHECORE . 2024