Walker's heart swelled at her words, his love for her swelling with each passing moment. "Eh but you look like a million times better " he said, his voice tinged with emotion as he leaned in to capture her lips in a gentle kiss.

~💌~

Walker and Aurora entered the set of The Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon.

the bright lights and energetic atmosphere filled them with excitement and anticipation. They exchanged quick glances, a silent reassurance passing between them as they made their way to the stage.

Jimmy Fallon greeted them with a warm smile, his infectious energy lighting up the room. "Walker, Aurora, it's great to have you both here!" he exclaimed, stepping

"Thanks for having us, Jimmy," Walker said, his voice steady despite the nerves coursing through him whilst shaking Jimmy's hand

Aurora smiled warmly, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "Yeah, we're really excited to be here!"she said hugging him

They took their seats on the plush couch, the familiar bounce of the cushions eliciting a chuckle from Aurora. "I forgot how bouncy this couch is," she remarked, earning a laugh from Jimmy and the audience.

" ya been a while like how many times have you been on know "Jimmy asks smiling at the younger girl

" oh now this is my eleventh time here "

" woah !" Walker adds

"ya it's crazy " Aurora said locking eyes with walker

"So, let's dive right in," Jimmy said, turning to Walker and Aurora. "Your new movie has been out for a few days now and it's already making waves. What's been the most rewarding part of this experience for you both?"

"Well, it's been incredible to see how audiences have responded to the film," Walker replied, a smile spreading across his face. "We poured our hearts and souls into this project, so to see people connecting with it on such a deep level is truly gratifying."

Aurora nodded in agreement. "Definitely. And getting to share this journey with such an amazing cast and crew has been a dream come true. We've become like a family, and that sense of camaraderie is something I'll always cherish."

Jimmy nodded, clearly impressed by their heartfelt responses. "It sounds like it's been an unforgettable experience for both of you. Now, let's talk about your characters. What do you think sets them apart from other romantic leads?"

Walker leaned forward, his expression thoughtful. "I think what makes our characters unique is their authenticity. They're not your typical high school sweethearts; they're flawed and complex, just like real teenagers. And I think audiences appreciate that honesty."

Aurora nodded in agreement. "Absolutely. Our characters are on a journey of self-discovery and growth, and that's something everyone can relate to. They're not just defined by their romantic relationship; they have their own hopes, dreams, and struggles, which I think makes them all the more compelling."

As the interview continued, Jimmy asked about their favorite moments on set, behind-the-scenes anecdotes, and any challenges they faced during filming. Walker and Aurora answered each question with honesty and humor, their camaraderie shining through with every word.