Yiseul: I await the time it clears up, then :)

After she checked the others, and other than Changbin's good morning message, he hadn't sent her anything since the day they met. He'd sent her a message the evening after they'd met telling her it was his number, as well as saying he was so happy to have met her and that he looked forward to getting to know her (such a sweetie, these boys!).

Then there was Chan's.

Chan: Hi :) Good morning!
Chan: I just got your number from Binnie
Chan: Hope you're having a good morning
Chan: I know this may be fast, but I was wondering if you had time today? I'd really like to see you again

Yiseul: Hi, I have the day free, until I have to pick up the pups from their daycare.

Yiseul thought for a moment, before curiosity seemed to overtake her.

Yiseul: Changbin mentioned that you guys were working on a song, and were really busy recently. Are you sure you have time?

Chan: You're not wrong. We are really busy, and we're still working on the song, but… I was wondering, and you could totally say no, I would understand, but would you be interested in coming down to my studio? You could even bring some of your own work stuff with you, if you need to

Yiseul was surprised, but she definitely wasn't going to pass up this opportunity. She could almost hear her friends screaming in her mind about this.

Yiseul: I would love to.

Chan: Great! Shall I send you the address? Or would you rather Changbin pick you up? He hasn't made it into the studio yet because he likes to work out in the mornings

She didn't have time to reply, because she got a message from Changbin.

Changbin: I'm on my way to pick you up. Chan texted, saying you're joining us today :D I'm so excited to see you! I hope you don't mind.

Yiseul laughed, before texting both boys.

Yiseul [to Chan]: Looks like my decisions been made for me. Changbin is on his way to pick me up.

Yiseul [to Changbin]: Thank you, Binnie. I don't mind. I look forward to seeing you, too! Here's my address. [address link]

Chan: LOL Ok, glad he's on his way! I would have offered, but I'm already at the studio. Text me when you get here, I'll meet you in the lobby or something :)

Changbin: Be there in half an hour :)

Yiseul was left, then, with the realisation that she needed to get ready. She'd been in her pyjamas, mostly, when she'd dropped her pups off, but this wasn't cute at all! And she will be meeting two of her soulmates today!

Quickly face timing her friends, Noémie and Rowan, Yiseul was fast to get ready (after they'd had a mini freak out session screaming and squealing about her going on little dates to meet her various new soulmates), doing a light layer of makeup, just to look a little more presentable, and then got into a pretty, but comfortable outfit with the helpful feedback from Noémie (once she'd stopped screaming and squealing in excitement) and Rowan (who had made Yiseul promise to later give them the play-by-play of her time with her soulmates, and a reassurance if she needed they could pick up and watch her pups this afternoon, not that Yiseul thought she'd need them to). She even had time to pack her bag of her laptop and some of her work things.

It was at times like this that Yiseul was glad that she'd become a writer, as it allowed her to work remotely and at home for the most part. Especially now that the time spent in the pandemic had allowed her publisher to allow there to be Zoom meetings over her works with her editors and all that she needed to talk to to coordinate the publishing of her work.