What she doesn't expect, though, a moment later, when Taemi notices them, is for Taemi to excitedly scream, "BINNIE!" She girl makes a beeline for the alpha, who laughs happily (oh my god his laugh is so adorable!!! It's so uncharacteristically high pitched and so carefree and gleeful!), standing up to catch the girl and swing her around, to which Taemi squeals happily.

Taeseong comes trotting closer to watch, shyly tugging on the man's shirt when Changbin places Taemi gently on the ground, "Can I have a turn, too?" He asks shyly, and is quick to giggle happily as Changbin grabs him up and swings him around in a circle like he'd done for Taemi.

"Why of course, little man! Here, up we go!"

"You know my Taemi," Yiseul observes, as Taemi is quick to cling to the man when he puts Taeseong down.

Changbin nods a bit bashfully, "Admittedly, she spent more time with Felix and Jeongin, but she did enjoy playing with the rest of us, too." He looks to Taemi, who had pulled Taeseong back to the playground to go on the swings. "I'm surprised she remembered me."

"Taemi never forgets a friend," Yiseul muses with a chuckle, peering back at Changbin, "So that means... you're in that group, too?"

Changbin nods, "I am," he looks down at her hand, before he moves to hold it, and the two feel that familiar spark of two soul mates connecting, "And you know about the others?"

Yiseul nods, "I knew about Jeongin when Taemi came home, and it wasn't long before my friends made me realise that Felix was very much real and not a figment of my imagination while asleep," She chuckles about that, flushing a bit red in embarrassment.

"He's very real," Changbin chuckles, before looking into her eyes, "And he's looking forward to meeting you."

Yiseul nods, smiling down at herself. "Enough about them, though," She shakes her head from thoughts of Felix Lee. "Tell me about you. I want to know more about you."

And so that's how they spent the afternoon. Getting to know each other. Eventually Changbin had gotten up by the pleas of her children, and began to play with them. He'd pushed them on the swings, ran around and chased her pups in a game of tag, and had gotten them tired out so they had no more excess energy.

"It was nice meeting you, Yiseul," Changbin sighs softly against her hair as he hugs her, after she'd buckled her children up in their carseats. All of their belongings now packed in the trunk of the car again.

Yiseul looks up at him and smiles, "It was nice meeting you, too, Changbin."

His hands are holding her hips softly, and her arms are resting on his shoulders. He leans down, wanting to give her a kiss goodbye, which she leans back up to reciprocate, only for their moment to be interrupted.

"Hey, Bin! Oh, thank god, I found you! It's time to get back to the studio!" Chan exclaims, before he pauses, freezing.

Yiseul freezes at the sight of man.

"Oh, Hyung! Come meet my soulmate!" Changbin grins, pulling the man closer, "Chan hyung, this is Park Yiseul. Yiseul, this is our leader, Chan."

"Nice to meet you," Chan says a little shyly, reaching out to shake her hand.

Yiseul smiles, enamored by the handsome man before her, and reaching out to shake his hand as well. "Nice to meet you, too." Only for them to jolt at the feeling of their skin touching, and the slight searing feeling of their soulmate tattoos becoming visible for the rest of the world. The letters CB-97 burned black on her wrist, right next to the rain cloud, while she sees PYS-00 appear in black on his own wrist.

"No way!" Changbin exclaims. Mouth agape, as he stares, just as the newly found soulmates do.

Chan's captivated by the sweet apple blossom scent that sparks in surprise, a slight hint of distress. His own eucalyptus scent darkens in worry as he realizes how many of them are now connected to the same person. As well as his trepidation towards his soulmate's apparent distressed reaction to meeting him.

"That makes..." Yiseul says shakily, "four..."

"How many do you know you have?" Chan asks softly, focusing on releasing his refreshing eucalyptus scent with heavy calming notes. Changbin is quickly holding onto her from behind, rubbing his hands on her shoulders comfortingly, his own sandalwood coming out in calming waves. He can distantly hear the purring of the pups from the overpowering calming scents they're releasing, masking the unpleasant distressed note to their own mother's scent.

Yiseul takes a deep calming verse, until her breath no longer shakes, her own scent sweetening once more to its usual apple blossom. "I have one more tattoo," Yiseul answers evenly, glancing up at Chan, "First words."

Chan nods, taking that information in. That's a little uncanny, he thinks. For one woman to be soulmates with at least four of them, possibly five (and with three of their members not having any soulmate marks...?). And it's not like he has to worry about her faking it because she's a crazy fan or something, because soulmate marks don't become visible to others but the person with the mark until one meets and makes skin contact with their soulmate. But he tries not to think of it, as he can't help but focus, instead, on the lightness in his heart, staring in awe at the beautiful woman in front of him. Felix and Jeongin were right, she's gorgeous, and the picture she'd shared with Jeongin was not a proper justice to her beauty.

"I'm sorry, I wish we had more time," Chan sighs as he reluctantly lets go of her hands. "But Bin and I really need to get back to the studio, and I'm sure you need to take your pups home." He reluctantly takes a step away from her, wanting instead to take her into his arms and scent her to oblivion and then take Yiseul and her pups home with him to his pack (at least, that's what his inner subgender, his alpha, is annoyingly whining at him inside his head).

Yiseul smiles understandingly, nodding a little forkornly, "I need to take my pups home." She agrees, before she smiles at Changbin behind her, turning to press a soft kiss to his cheek. "Thank you for today," she says to Changbin sweetly, before she turns to Chan, "Binnie has my phone number, so he'll share it with you. Please, text and call me. I already text with Jeongin, so it'll be nice getting to know you, too."

"Maybe we can meet up another time," Chan suggests hopefully, wanting desperately to be in her presence again, and they hadn't even been separated yet. "Get to know each other better in person."

Yiseul smiles shyly, her fruity-floral scent captivating in her bashful happiness, "I'd like that."

Yiseul eventually drives off, and Chan and Changbin are left watching her go, before they turn to each other to walk back to the studio. "Four of us have the same soulmate." Chan notes.

Changbin nods, "Yes."

"It's a little uncanny, don't you think?" Chan questions, "and with three of the remaining not having physical soulmate marks?"

Changbin shrugs, "Well, we always said that 8 is Fate, right?"

Chan snorts out a laugh, "You can't mean..."

Changbin looks at him, serious, "I mean, I was joking a little, but, it can't be a coincidence that she's fated to four of us already. You don't think it's possible for her to be connected to the rest of us, too?"

Chan shakes his head, "I don't know what to think, honestly."

🌙 ──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

So, thoughts? Feelings?
Don't be shy to comment feedback!
Hope you all enjoy!