CHARACTER SKETCH

Here's the Characters guys...
......................................................................

Rajveer Singh ShekhawatAge 22A playful, carefree, amature yet caring, down to earth and a bit flirty person

Age 22
A playful, carefree, amature yet caring, down to earth and a bit flirty person. He has just completed his masters and is still clueless about his future plans. He doesn't know what to do about his career. His father is a businessman and his mother runs an NGO for women and children. He meets Naina through an accident and gets attracted towards her. He later falls for her but he gets rejected every time he professed his feelings for her. He never stopped himself from chasing her despite her irritation. Naina's love interest.

Captain Naina Singh AhluwaliaAge 27A no - nonsense, strict, keep to herself, hot headed yet calm, mature, understanding and a beauty with brains kind of a person

Age 27
A no - nonsense, strict, keep to herself, hot headed yet calm, mature, understanding and a beauty with brains kind of a person. She's a Captain in the Indian Army. She was always a goal orriented person. She knew that she wanted to join the Army since her 6th grade. She's the only child of her family. Her parents are Class 2 Officers. She met Rajveer through an accident. The way he started to roam around her, she felt so irritated. She thought that he's a careless guy who doesn't know that what he wants from his life. She wasn't completely wrong in that but about her... It was a different matter. She started to like him after his long pursuation but there was an age gape between them that she didn't want to cross. Rajveer's love interest.

......................................................................

How was it???🤔

The story will mostly revolve around RaIna but agar dusre characters ki zaroorat padi to I'll introduce them.

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas, dear readers...😊😊😊

Till the 1st part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤